what happened to the game revolution look!!?

Gabyea

Rookie
why is the site different whats wrong? the other setting was a lot easir to travel and best looking why are they making this change!?
and why is everything blue and white?
damn for a moment i thought i was at gamepro so i doble clicked the link but no it was game revolution why why are they changin their colors why !

This belongs in the GM forum.

Also, the forum navigation bar is a little screwy for me.

I like the new look overall!

I don't like the white background. It goes against my perceived atmosphere I've had of GR ever since I started coming here in 1998... oh holy crap has it really been eleven years?!

But yeah, the copious amounts of white suck. Otherwise its a neat look.

EDIT: Also, I highly dislike the lack of the 'current form topics' bar showing the threads most recently posted in. I miss that thing.

my firefox can't seem to run GR anymore. Also my favorite part about the old look was that it didn't continually try to sear my eyeballs. And the new moving feature bar that looks like it came from every other gaming website makes me cry. Oh well, I didn't like the old 'beta' GR when it started so long ago at first, but i suppose aesthetics aren't the reason why I come here every day.

I know what you mean Ting, I just woke up with no lights on, then BOOM- right when I come on here I was blinded by GR's new ultra-bright pages. I don't really mind the new look, but holy hell it's so bright.

I absolutely despise this new brightness.
Even the forums are now pure-bright.

I hate brightness. In fact, the main reason i liked GR was due to the black and red theme.

This new white theme does it.
until the blackness is returned, or there is an option to pick between the new and old theme put in place, i'm out.

/leaves

I'm actually surprised. I don't mind the new appearance as much as I thought I would, but I do miss the black background. For some reason this just doesn't feel all that Communist to me anymore, and I know that was always the overall feel that Duke was going for. Other than that the site actually seems to be much more organized. I really like the quick and easy to find community tab. Forums are now easier to get to.

madster111 said:
i'm out.
/leaves

I guess that's a plus though...

It's hurting my eye-sight.
Anyways, I like the new featured videos thing, A lot easier to go through the videos now :p
EDIT: I also am loving the absence of lag :D

The new look is okay I guess, but whats with that the background is white when I view the site on ps3, but on pc it's the good old black?

best. april. fools. joke. ever.

i forget how to change my sig. i need to or [size] it up for it to standout against the background.

i'm thinking this color change wasn't intended. the original background color is still on the boards, it's just being locked out by the new layout. just a guess though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod