The "Click Ads In Hopes They'll Change It Back-Con&quot

Chris_Crime

Rookie
The first annual "Click Ads In Hopes They'll Change It Back-Con" 2009

When: May 17, 2009
What: Each and every online forum user available clicks at least 5 adverts in hopes to appease the Advertising Gods enough to change the color scheme back to its original form.
Why: So you won't have to wear sunglasses to read the forums and / or GR related content. Plus the original colors helped to keep this site cool with people in the know; new colors have been said to be "wiggity wack" and "overall shit[ty]".
How: Easy, just click the first five adverts you see. And click a follow up page within said advert (these spider bots are tricky after all).

Remember, starting tomorrow, click at least 5 adverts.

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED??! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??! CRIES, DAMMIT, ALL NIGHT LONG. :cry:

Was hoping this topic showing the date ads were clicked would show the support for the old color scheme, but I see your point. Though I bet there is a breakdown of daily advert clicks in someone's hands.

I remember... around 7-8 years ago- GR had these ads that gave you trojan horses- think it was one of those "CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU ARE THE 1,000,00th VISITOR TO THIS SITE! CLICK HERE FOR YOUR AWARD!!!"

Let's all just be glad GR doesn't have those ads anymore...

Briggsred said:
I remember... around 7-8 years ago- GR had these ads that gave you trojan horses- think it was one of those "CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU ARE THE 1,000,00th VISITOR TO THIS SITE! CLICK HERE FOR YOUR AWARD!!!"

Weren't you like...7 then?

indeed. i'm all for stimulating economies, but not at the expense of my own entertainment. hurumph
Boycotting GR never makes sense.
trust_no_one said:
Is this not why you are here? Are you not entertained?
ah, this guy gets it :)

Briggsred said:

They still have that :)
For example I can download software to my cellphone that makes it into a radar.

A fresh new look needs fresh new blood. So help me in welcoming three new faces into the fold:
GodBless1Honduras has a complete love and understanding for those from Honduras, to those who celebrate the Honduran culture, and that's it. Should you ever find yourself on the outside looking in of his Honduran values, watch out! Hondurans are known for their rabid ferocity and his scathing retorts hold witness to that.

Celibate_by_Choice is celibate by choice, and not because there are no women who would have him.
He's waiting for marriage and is somewhat repsected for that decision. Or as he's prone to say, "I'm celibate by CHOICE, okay?!!"

:rollseyes:. Out of the three new faces introduced, :rollseyes: is by far the coolest. He's become admin everywhere he's posted based solely on the merit of his name. He was voted most popular poster on 5 out of 5 video game websites. WOW.

We've never had anyone like these 3 before. Welcome! :)

hmm. It's clear I need to begin taking myself and my posts a whole lot more seriously.

I didn't click 5 ads. Instead I set the Forum page to wake me up this morning. Goodbye alarm clocks.

I say we independently begin advertising different, non-Crave supported sites in this thread. If we do that it may piss Crave off if they get more hits than the actual ones sponsoring them.

I'll start:
Hey guys, have you heard of the greatest search engine on the face of the planet? Yep, that's right, the planet! http://www.google.com lets you search for any website, any image, any map, and pretty much anything else in the world too. AND it supplies you with email. The best part about it? It's FREE! http://www.google.com!

Who's with me?

Lethean said:
Briggsred said:

Weren't you like...7 then?

Not really sure.... I have been in this site for a LONG time, since the late 1990's exactly. I'm 17 right now... So i've actually seen a couple of you guys for a while from lurking the forums, but never had the courage to join you guys until recently :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod