what happened to the game revolution look!!?

Ugly

I agree with the person saying it looks like a cheap IGN rip off. I LOVED the white on black, so easy on the eyes, so different, so rebellious; everything that GR stood for. I know times are tough and money is good, but conforming the look of the site is hardly the first big change needed here. If you guys updated your news half as often as IGN (left out all the pulp articles), I'd never go there again.

I know the direction you want to go Duke, but becoming a more mainstream site doesn't necessarily mean you have to changed the foundation of what makes GR great.

Switch'er back, the people have spoken.

Re: Ugly

DocHoliday said:
Switch'er back, the people have spoken.

We've been speaking for almost a week. The problem: Duke really doesn't have a say over the layout anymore. And Crave isn't listening...

Oh, they are listening.

To the ad people.

Seriously, I don't think Duke ever cared if it was mainstream or not, I think he cares more if the reviews on the site are honest and full of integrity.

I see the poll has been removed from the front page. I guess GR couldn't stand looking at the truth any more and just wanted to get rid of it.

masterchris said:
I see the poll has been removed from the front page. I guess GR couldn't stand looking at the truth any more and just wanted to get rid of it.
... or it's been a week and they're doing what they always do with a week long poll

schimmel said:
masterchris said:
... or it's been a week and they're doing what they always do with a week long poll

burned.

schimmel said:
masterchris said:
...obviously; my comment was more tongue in cheek than meant to be taken seriously, so why not go fuck yourself instead.

Me and masterchris had a little problem who gets credit form the link to the PM inbox, well i found out that Ninja Nick Tan posted it before me...So neither I or Masterchris gets credit, but Nick Tan gets your star

schimmel said:
EDIT: This star actually goes out to anyone who has posted the link to the PM inbox or the profile editor as this topic is now almost 9 pages long and not everyone wants to look really hard for either link.

I dedicated the star to anyone who has posted the links. It's easier than constantly posting new ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod