what happened to the game revolution look!!?

Duke will never leave GR, it's his lovechild of a night of drunken sex with the Internet back when she was impressionable.

1.What do you get when you cross GR with a new Layout? (answer at bottom of the post)
2.What do you get when you cross GR with a white color scheme? (answer at bottom of the post)

1. Awesome
2. Complainers

Thanks. I have to admit I don't read what everyone says in the GM forum as a lot of posts here as of late have been shit.

True. I have JCD and Nick_Kmet (sp?) to thank for the links. I gave them one already, but...
gold_star.jpg

EDIT: This star actually goes out to anyone who has posted the link to the PM inbox or the profile editor as this topic is now almost 9 pages long and not everyone wants to look really hard for either link.

I'm checking that out because i posted in like 3 different forums. but if i'm mistaken i'll post EDIT I was wrong.

Look on pg 5 of this thread and look on where you posted in the other thread. I win this round.
So where's my credit lol?
EDIT: Sorry for the double post, i forgot i hit quote and erased my own quote. My apologies

And if you notice, not a whisper from the GR staff.

Yep, pull something like this on a Friday, screw off for the weekend while all hell breaks loose, and ignore the problem the following week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod