What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally finished Absolution. Trying to get Silent Assassin on expert difficulty was like smashing your head against a brick wall over and over again with that checkpoint system.

Hitman: Absolution was okay, but I agree, it's check point system and more... "storyline path" I suppose, doesn't work very well for a Hitman game.

Very much prefer the mission structure and organization of games like Blood Money, as well as the new 2016 game, despite its episodic nature.

I'm still playing DOOM. Not sure how far through the game I am, but I've got all the weapons now, so I assume I'm getting closer.

Thanks to the season pass, I downloaded The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's next (and I think final) DLC piece, Blood and Wine. I only got to sit down with it for about an hour-ish or so last night.

There was also a new patch updated. I'm not sure what the patch update actually did, but I've noticed graphic improvements, motion blur on objects etc.

The new Morocco map was released for Hitman and it's pretty impressive. Not as impressive as the Italy map but I probably need more time with it.

Also been playing Metal Gear Rising. I got it for seven bucks and it's not bad. I like the combat though I wished that blocking is its own separate button. The story is a bit iffy in my opinion. From the promotional stuff, you'd think that Raiden was forced to become mainly a machine and discarded his humanity because of a deep desire of revenge. In the game, however, he made it seems like just upgraded a part in his car, and I not entirely too sure about his motivations for revenge.

Taking a short break from Uncharted on crushing difficulty and started up The Order: 1886. I figure for $7 I won't feel too cheated if it sucks. I'm only up to chapter 2, so I'm still withholding judgement.

Playing the hell out of Overwatch and DOOM. Overwatch is by far the best online shooter I have played since Team Fortress 2. It's nearly PERFECT. Ignore what the haters are saying. I put up my review here on GR today, so check it out if you're on the fence.

I also downloaded The Witcher 3 Season Pass and started lightly modding. It's only visual stuff and things like Auto Loot. I love the game the way it is and it actually doesn't need much modding outside of tweaking. I got a ReShade 2.0 preset installed and it looks even better than before.

Got Shadow of the Beast. It's good until you realise the easy way to get points is to spam the special Triangle move. Then it's like I'm cheating in the game.
Nice little reminiscent session though, they include the original Amiga game too, which I've almost played more than the remake!

used44 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I finally started playing XCOM 2 after buying it at launch.

I really like it so far.

Boy, I wish that were on consoles.

I read somewhere that it's not possible to play on consoles this time around. Something about how the game loads or something. I forgot what the article said exactly. It was an interview in Game Informer months and months ago during the original reveal.

Anyways, XCOM 2 looks exciting. I couldn't really get into the first one due to the insane difficulty. I have it on Android (Enemy Unknown) and still haven't touched it. I'll wait for a price drop as it sounds like they fixed everything in this game.

Fallout New Vegas now.

I really like that game, probably the best Fallout game from start to finish in terms of plot, gameplay, and pacing.

LinksOcarina said:
Fallout New Vegas now.

I really hate that game, probably the worst Fallout game from start to finish in terms of plot, gameplay, and pacing.
Don't forget the least stable.

Sorry. I just had to take a dump on that. :p

used44 said:
Enemy Unknown/Within just worked so damn well on consoles. :/ Such a bummer.
XCOM 2 barely works on PC, so yeah, I don't see a port in the foreseeable future.

Fantastic game, though. The hardest part for me is that my guys keep taking 2 points of damage (out of 8 hp) and end up GRAVELY INJURED for 16 days, when there is a mission every 3 days or so.

EH!

I'm playing The Witcher III: Wild Hunt's latest DLC, Blood and Wine.

I'm really enjoying it, but man I forgot how difficult it can be to get gold.

A few spoilers below. Sorry mobile users.

Spoiler:

Blood and Wine introduces new "Grand master" level for Witcher armor and swords. The problem is that it's insanely expensive. I've saved nearly twenty thousand in gold and I don't even have enough for a few pieces. It's not so much the crafting that's expensive, it's the materials. The materials are only available from the Grand Master blacksmith himself, but the materials are stupidly expensive.

There's an apparent glitch in The Witcher III that involves a beehive, a blacksmith and a return to White Orchard. I'm thinking about exploiting that.

End spoiler.

I'm playing casual games, I'm just a casual gamer and I don't have much time to play for long hours. Just time to time or while travelling.

http://i.imgur.com/W0wTgxg.jpg

most of the time I just play on my smartphone and iPad

add me up if you also play this game. Let's compete just for fun or give coins to each other :)

What exciting here is the game fits a traveller because they give away Real-Life rewards such as hotel stays, travel packages, spa treatments, and more! try it to find out. Time to sleep ^^

Play it on Facebook: bit.ly/1Rmgy0H
Android: bit.ly/1LtLI5X
or iOS: apple.co/1R6pYgL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133