What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried DOOM yet, Ivory_Soul? If so, your thoughts?

I'll be downloading the new Fallout 4 DLC tonight. I bought the season pass a while ago on a discounted price, shortly before the price shot up through the roof. I'll leave the PS4 on rest mode while I'm at judo tonight, but I probably won't be able to try it until the weekend.

A lot of games are coming out in such a short amount of time, bloody hell. DOOM, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 DLC...

Master_Craig said:
Have you tried DOOM yet, Ivory_Soul? If so, your thoughts?

I'll be downloading the new Fallout 4 DLC tonight. I bought the season pass a while ago on a discounted price, shortly before the price shot up through the roof. I'll leave the PS4 on rest mode while I'm at judo tonight, but I probably won't be able to try it until the weekend.

A lot of games are coming out in such a short amount of time, bloody hell. DOOM, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 DLC...

I'm half-way through it. It's pretty fantastic. Everyone is so used to these overly complex stupid-friendly FPS games over the past decade that when something challenging and back-to-roots comes along they complain. DOOM feels like DOOM in 2016. I love it, and while it's not perfect, it's one of the best FPS games I have played in the past 10 years. It's simple shooting demons, great weapons, great graphics, great controls, and exploring levels is something that hasn't been implemented in since the mid-2000's in FPS games. The upgrades are awesome, the game is ultra gory, and the Rune Trials are so much fun. I also love finding the classic hidden DOOM levels.

Longo_2_guns said:
Stellaris

Welp. That's the end of my life.
I will never play anything ever again.

I'm slowly working through the tutorial with Stellaris. I'm ready for another space 4X to consume my life.

Right now I´m playing Ninja Gaiden (Nes). Year after year I have to admit that it is a great game!!!!!! Also playing Dark Souls II

I have been playing a lot of CSGO lately because that is in my opinion one of the best shooters so far with a large userbase

Playing Fallout 4's new DLC "The Harbor".

I'm enjoying it, a great DLC so far. Since I'm a console peasant and playing it on PS4, I've noticed that when playing during the day and in foggy environments, the frame rate can seriously chug.

Settlement quests are back and they're as annoying as ever. "Help us kill this giant hermit crab, it's near our settlement!" "Okay!" "Follow me to the other side of the island!" "What"

Still playing Mario Maker and Uncharted 4. Haven't been streaming lately due to my landlord working on the apartment beside me. Until I know for shirt he's done, I'll get a schedule going again.

Also, I beat another well known difficult course in Mario Maker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-kHbAbP30
If you want to see me get pissed off. Go to 19:50 of the video and watch from there.

After running out of energy playing HoverJunkers today I decided to splurge and buy DOOM for $40.

The game has gsync and SLI support. Allows me to turn off Motion Blur, Depth of Field, Film Grain, Chromatic Aberration, and allows me to increase sharpening.

The game runs great at above 100fps on ultra and so far I really like what I have played.

Everyone is telling me to buy Overwatch, but believe it or not, I'm saving a bit of money.

That and I only play multiplayer games for a short amount of time.

Master_Craig said:
Everyone is telling me to buy Overwatch, but believe it or not, I'm saving a bit of money.

That and I only play multiplayer games for a short amount of time.
If you're not going to commit to it, you might as well stick with Team Fortress 2. Just watching my brother play, I can tell it's not worth getting if you don't intend to play it frequently, with a group.

I guess that's why I don't really play multiplayer games anymore, because I don't have a "group" to play with.

I mean, I have friends who play online games, sure, and I could very well play with them. Honestly though, some of my mates do nothing except work and play video games. I guess either A - I don't have as much free time as them or B - I have different priorities... but basically, my mates will stay up at stupidly late hours of the night playing games, while I do other stuff like... sleep at a reasonable hour, train, study, freelance work etc.

A good example, when Destiny came out, I played with my mates... but I always went to bed around 10, or 10:30 PM latest. Meanwhile, they'd stay up and just play and play... so I'd come on the next day, still level 10, and they're like, level 15 or 18 or something.

I enjoy the engagement of single player games and can play them in my own time, at my own pace.

Finishing up HItman: Absolution.

Hitman 2016 is a much better game even with it's episodic content, bugs, and always online DRM. Far better.

I picked up this new game called IrreVRsible and played a bit after a long shift at work last night. The game is a lot of fun!! I got such a highscore I broke the game! Good thing I recorded it. Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKfoODio_O8

The developer was awesome enough to watch the video on my other channel and updated the leaderboards with my score!

I got my copy of DOOM yesterday, which I fired up after finishing off GR Strips last night.

I really like it. I love the fast paced combat, the graphics, frame rate, glory kills and the soundtrock. Really enjoying it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod