What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LinksOcarina said:
De-Ting said:
LinksOcarina said:
Fallout New Vegas now.

I really hate that game, probably the worst Fallout game from start to finish in terms of plot, gameplay, and pacing.
Don't forget the least stable.

Sorry. I just had to take a dump on that. :p

I can see that...

The least stable...maybe 4 years ago? I played through the entire game with no crashes or issues. Community patches have helped, and if you mod it correctly you golden. I prefered Fallout 3, but New Vegas was entertaining and had great characters.

cyberjim2000 said:
Yep, you console guys better step up your A-game, the game isn't easy at all.
Says you
7hwnUyb.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
I totally forgot Hearts of Iron 4 came out today, might be picking it up tonight.

That is some mighty fine taste you have there! Never really had time to learn the intricacies of Hearts of Iron 3 so will probably be skipping out on 4 for the time being.

HK-47 said:
Green_Lantern said:
I totally forgot Hearts of Iron 4 came out today, might be picking it up tonight.

That is some mighty fine taste you have there! Never really had time to learn the intricacies of Hearts of Iron 3 so will probably be skipping out on 4 for the time being.

I've actually heard HoI4 is quite a bit easier to get into/learn than 3 so I figure it's the best place to start.

You know, if they let you import and export soldiers like in the PC version, we should pool our custom characters together and make a GR soldier pool.

I managed to get Overwatch for PS4 for a very generous discount, so I'm pretty happy about it.

I'm not very good at the game. I've managed to get a player of the match once, but that's about it. So far my favourite character is Tracer. She's really fun to play as.

I tried to play as Macree (the cowboy guy) but despite the power of his revolver, I'm just really shit. Apparently he's going to get nerfed soon anyway.

At the moment I've also been practicing with Widowmaker as well as Hanzo. I'm not really interested in playing as tanks, but I know their importance.

Master_Craig said:
I managed to get Overwatch for PS4 for a very generous discount, so I'm pretty happy about it.

I'm not very good at the game. I've managed to get a player of the match once, but that's about it. So far my favourite character is Tracer. She's really fun to play as.

I tried to play as Macree (the cowboy guy) but despite the power of his revolver, I'm just really shit. Apparently he's going to get nerfed soon anyway.

At the moment, I've also been practicing with Widowmaker as well as Hanzo. I'm not really interested in playing as tanks, but I know their importance.

It gets to the point where you end up playing nearly all of them. Because of character balancing, sometimes you have to change your character up because everyone else chose a certain class. Playing as tanks is a nice change of pace because each tank is completely different. I prefer D.VA. Reinhardt is an extremely difficult character to master as he's melee only.

Mcree can be a fun character, but you have to just keep practicing. My favorites are Mercy, Zenyatta (if I go play support characters), Widowmaker and Bastion (for defense) and Pharah or Mcree for offense. Pharah is all about vertical combat and I love jumping around constantly using her rocket launcher.

Pharah is also tricky to master as you have to rely on splash damage by shooting at people's feet. Using her super jump and then gliding down with her rocket boosters is one way to master her skills. Before you even hit the ground her super jump recharges and you go back up into the air.

Junkrat, Mei, and Reaper are my favorites, as well as Mercy if I decide to go support.

Junkrat is just so versatile, Mei is the greatest troll, and Reaper is fun for flanking, plus his plague Doctor skin is the best.

My lady friend and I were both sick, so we decided to just bite the bullet and buy Overwatch also. I still hate the maps and the matchmaking (especially the matchmaking), but the game is good.

I pretty much exclusively play Reinhardt and Soldier 76, but I need around with other characters at times also. I played D.Va some and got a good feel for how to play her. Though because all my friends are level 40-70, it thinks that it should totally match us up to people who are level 200 and have a million hours of playtime. My least favorite is Widowmaker, simply because playing against a good Widowmaker is just pure anti-fun.

I've been trying out some new characters.

I really like Reinhardt. He's a lot of fun to play as. I don't get many kills with him though, I tend to act more support (protecting allies with shield and stuff). His dash attack is heaps of fun though, feels epic. Sometimes I can rack up some kills, one match I managed to get twenty five eliminations as Reinhardt.

I've also been trying out Widowmaker. She's quite good, pretty fun to play as her.

Macree... I hit and miss with him. Sometimes I do really well, sometimes I don't. I might give Soldier-76 a try, sometime.

I've tried to practice Hanzo since I unlocked his cool Okami skin, but I -really- suck with Hanzo. Can't aim his bow for crap, despite all the games I've played that's involved bows.

I haven't had the chance to play games with any regularity since like March, but I've been slowly playing Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Was loving it as much as the first one, but just hit a point that made me say "screw it." Throwing crap loads of combat at me isn't fun. Moving on to the next thing on the backlog.

Overwatch is a blast. Great game to play with friends. Not so great to play by myself. :(

I've used Bastion a couple of times. He's ridiculous. Sometimes (depending on your opponents) you can just own everyone. Sometimes though, doesn't quite work that way.

I'd like to try out Genji. I've used him in practice mode and I like his abilities, such as his wall running and double jumping, as well as his sword deflect. He's a difficult opponent too, when in the hands of someone who knows how to use him. He's a three star character to play as (apparently three star characters are the hardest to play as).

If anyone has Overwatch for PS4, add me on Cr33g and we could play together sometime.

So I heard something funny the other day. Apparently, the voice actor for McCree also plays Overwatch. He likes to troll people by going on to the Overwatch voice comms then say, "It's high NOON!" and watch all of his teammates scatter.

My favorite hero so far is definitely Lucio but I've seen people just be godly with him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytdp4obq9g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod