What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna sit down with Uncharted 4: A Thief's End tonight. Oh yes. Picking up my copy after work but sadly won't be able to play it until I get home from my university class.

Played some of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End last night for the PS4. Got to play for maybe an hour and a half or so last night. Beautiful game. Easily the best looking game I've ever seen on a console. The character models and facial animations are insane.

Admittingly the game does start off a bit slow, but it gets a lot better as you get into chapter three, or chapter four, I forget. Really keen to play more, but "iRL" gets in the way.

Because I'm an idiot and willing to only get 3.5 hours of sleep, I DID get to play Uncharted 4 last night and got to the beginning of Chapter 4 before prying myself away from it. Getting some interesting history on Drake here, similar to that one chapter from Uncharted 3, though it kind of feels like its rewriting history a bit.

Still, it controls great and the graphics are beautiful. Looking forward to playing more.

Playing Uncharted 4, but definitely doing some breaks between the game. Shooting enemies is really repetitive and there's huge areas to explore.

DOOM BABY! Picked it up for $37 on the midnight launch. It's one of the only three games I've actually cared about this year along with Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4. Going to wait for a $20 price drop for Uncharted 4 though. I could give two shits about the multiplayer in that series.

I tried to pick up a copy of DOOM but they didn't have any copies left. :(

I've put in about eleven-ish hours into Uncharted 4 and I'm up to chapter twenty, so I suspect I'm closing in on the end. It's awesome, I really like this game and it's the best Uncharted game of the series so far. I was hoping the game to be a bit longer, but it's certainly longer than the average Uncharted game.

To be honest, the game does have a slow beginning, but it's one of those "it gets better" games.

Master_Craig said:
I tried to pick up a copy of DOOM but they didn't have any copies left. :(

I've put in about eleven-ish hours into Uncharted 4 and I'm up to chapter twenty, so I suspect I'm closing in on the end. It's awesome, I really like this game and it's the best Uncharted game of the series so far. I was hoping the game to be a bit longer, but it's certainly longer than the average Uncharted game.

To be honest, the game does have a slow beginning, but it's one of those "it gets better" games.
What difficulty are you? I went straight into Hard difficulty and explored a sh*tload. Madagascar as an open area is quite overwhelming when trying to find those damn treasures. I'm going have to look up a guide the next playthrough and collect them all. I sure hope the trophies are stacked.

I just played on the default "moderate" difficulty, but yeah, I noticed the environments are a lot bigger this time around and offer exploration, alternative paths, hidden encounters as well as treasures.

Once I'm done with the main story, I plan on going back to particular levels to try different paths and explore different areas.

Since I finished the story of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, I'm going through the game now exploring levels, finding treasures I didn't find.

My copy of DOOM arrives later this week, so hopefully I'll get to play it this weekend.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's final DLC piece Blood and Wine comes out at the end of this month. I'm really looking forward to that.

Probably a bit much, but I do work full time and I'm pretty good with saving money, I don't really go out that much and I don't really buy a lot of things like novelties (not any more), DVDs/blu-rays or expensive clothing.

I also try and find the cheapest places to buy games. DOOM cost $64 online from OzGameShop.com, where as regular retail climbs up to $89 and even $99.

Sometimes when games come out, they're released on a very generous sale price for a few days, then they rocket up to full price.

If I have games that I've uninstalled from my consoles and don't play anymore, I usually either trade them in, or sell them.

I was able to get DOOM for PC $37 at the midnight launch. I just picked up Dishonored: Definitive Edition for PS4 for $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod