What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played for... an hour? Which is the same amount of time I've played Borderlands 2, and approximately 60 minutes longer than any MOBA. So I feel like I'm a good judge of quality.

All the characters feel like they're trying way too hard. The writing in general is fucking dumb. Like, really, really bad attempts at comedy.

The gameplay itself is mediocre. Imagine Borderlands, but not fun.

Wow, that sucks. Bottom line, don't get Battleborn, huh?

I'm still playing Dark Souls III on the PS4. Really enjoying it. So far it feels like the easiest Souls game I've played, so far. Maybe because I'm leveling up my character "right" for a change... and the knight class seems a bit over powered.

It's hilarious that my weapon, the knight's starting long sword, has been upgraded to the point of doing stupid amounts of damage.

Longo_2_guns said:
Battleborn Beta

It's fucking boring.

That bad huh?

Longo_2_guns said:
I played for... an hour? Which is the same amount of time I've played Borderlands 2, and approximately 60 minutes longer than any MOBA. So I feel like I'm a good judge of quality.

All the characters feel like they're trying way too hard. The writing in general is fucking dumb. Like, really, really bad attempts at comedy.

The gameplay itself is mediocre. Imagine Borderlands, but not fun.

Yeah, sounds like Borderlands writing to me honestly.

My experience with Battleborn was a lot of wandering around, aimlessly, trying to figure what I needed to be doing.I tried to like it; maybe I just suck. I'd whack away at an opponent for an eternity and then die, rinse, and repeat. Not something I'd want to write home about. :p

Rocket League

I played it a bunch during the free weekend, and it was so much fun that I had to buy it! That's a big thing for me!

The PS4 remake of Ratchet and Clank came out this week. It's apparently really good. I might pick it up after Dark Souls III.

I've put in just over twenty hours into DH3. I think I am nearing towards the endgame.

Longo_2_guns said:
Rocket League

I played it a bunch during the free weekend, and it was so much fun that I had to buy it! That's a big thing for me!

Same here. I convinced my friends to try it with me for the weekend and we had a blast so we brought ourselves copies.

I'm also playing the second episode of HITMAN. I don't know. I still love the game itself but the episodic content business model pisses me off.

I ended up buying a copy of the PS4 remake of Ratchet and Clank, but haven't played it yet due to finding the optional areas of Dark Souls III.

cyberjim2000 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Rocket League

Same here. I convinced my friends to try it with me for the weekend and we had a blast so we brought ourselves copies.

I'm also playing the second episode of HITMAN. I don't know. I still love the game itself but the episodic content business model pisses me off.
We should make a community playdate of it. PS4 users can play online with PC users. Tis a a great idea!

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm down.

When?
I'm taking a vacation the second week of May. I'll have Saturday the 7th off, but not the 14th. However, on that Saturday I'll be able to participate in a blind kaizo race.

I'm downloading episode two of Hitman, so I hope to play that later tonight or tomorrow.

I've finished Dark Souls III and I've explored all the optional areas and defeated every boss in the game. I feel sad, I want to play more DH3, but I don't want to do New Game Plus, because I want to be able to experience future DLC without ripping my hair out.

For now I'm playing the Ratchet and Clank remake for PS4. It's a gorgeous game, one of the best looking games on the PS4. The game play can be a bit repetitive at times, but it's a lot of fun to play in short bursts and it's a simple, easy game to pick up. The writing also shows the game doesn't take itself very seriously at all, which is a nice change of pace considering I've finally put down Dark Souls III at 39 hours of game time.

I finished Episode 2 of Hitman. I found it really easy, but I'd like to go through the level again and try and find alternate paths to achieve the objectives.

Kicking one of the targets off a cliff to his death while he was vomiting doesn't seem like a very Agent 47 thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle