What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher 3.

I can see myself not playing another game for a good 3 months.

wow - so much to do and I love every minute.

Yeah,
{spoiler alert - regarding bloody baron]

I just turned his unborn kid into a lubberkin. Literally where I left off last time.

Fucking love this game. Every mission is detailed and great to play - side missions and all!

Since I'm done with the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's Stone Hearts DLC as well as Salt and Sanctuary, I'm not quite sure what to play right now.

I could go back to Far Cry Primal, or perhaps even Unravel.

I'm tempted to play The Witcher 3 again in New Game Plus, but I know how much time I invested in that game to begin with... I think I'll just wait for Blood and Wine to continue my Witcher adventuring.

I saw Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition for PS4 for like, 20 bucks... was tempted to buy it, until I saw it's a Goddamn 21GB download.

I'm playing Blade & Soul since the English version release. It's a free game with a lot of fun and is a hybrid of Action Game and MMORPG, especially the Kung Fu Master class whose skill combos are so cool.

frankmonkey said:
I'm playing Blade & Soul since the English version release. It's a free game with a lot of fun and is a hybrid of Action Game and MMORPG, especially the Kung Fu Master class whose skill combos are so cool.
CgDkLf.gif

Shuffle mode:

- Fear Effect on PS1
- Colony Wars: Vengeance PS1
- some Dead Star on PS4 (It's pretty sweet!)
- wrapping up the Witcher

Also staring at the menus with about five other games..

I'm wondering if I should try and get back into Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U. I haven't played it since New Year's.

Dark Souls III comes out this week. I don't want to play it, but like every "Soulsborne" game, I'm stupidly drawn into it.

Really really want Ratchet & Clank. Especially since it's not full retail price! Part of me wants to wait and finish The Witcher, the other wants to be greedy and just go for it - have two different kinds of games on the go.

Alas I am torn!

Because I hate myself, I caved in and bought Dark Souls III for PS4.

I think I'll pick up a copy of Ratchet and Clank for my partner next week. She loves those sort of games.

Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear.

Picked it up for review, before the crazy ass controversy started over it. Got to say it's not bad overall, although it does have some problems with writing and pacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod