What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got started on Strife.. Going to be playing it this weekend.. Gotta say, I feel a bit juvenile playing MOBAs but it is extremely addicting.

20131011215610a0dlps2wo6cde1px.jpg

Just started Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes...and finished it less than two hours later. I knew it was going to be short, but not THAT short. If I'd bought it instead of Gamefly'ed it I might have been mad. Still have side missions and achievements to mop up at least.

I'm playing Wind of Luck: Arena, MOBA game centered on the naval battle - dynamic, decisive and devastating constant action where skillful captains can sink much bigger ships, using a wide variety of different tricks and unusual actions.

WOLA_Game_Scr_Web_008.jpg

The game reminded me of "Pirates", an old hit from the Amiga 500, which younger readers probably have not even heard of :)

Played Destiny for quite a long session. This isn't the first time I feel I wasted money on a game. Remember, I bought Duke Nukem Forever at launch. Anyways, starting LoZ: Twilight Princess soon.

^ A shame to hear about that. I'm still considering Destiny but I'm also waiting on reviews and gonna look at the price.

I'm still playing Mass Effect 2, but after reading Jessica's review on Metro Redux, I'm thinking about getting that if it's available.

Master_Craig said:
^ A shame to hear about that. I'm still considering Destiny but I'm also waiting on reviews and gonna look at the price.
This is a game you can't really put a review score on.

Master_Craig said:
I'm still playing Mass Effect 2, but after reading Jessica's review on Metro Redux, I'm thinking about getting that if it's available.

Doing Overlord before I do the Suicide Mission, and I am thankful that I don't have to do that flimsy rocket Hovercraft thing as often as the Mako from ME1. And that Firewalker is optional.

For the past few days like the days before the past few, pretty much all I've been playing is Mass Effect 2. It's been most of what I've been playing after starting it up, but totally worth it.

Don't know if I'll go straight to ME3 but I'll be picking up the Citadel and Leviathan DLCs.

If you're gonna play ME3, it's very much recommended you get the Leviathan and the Citadel DLC. I would also suggest the other storyline DLCs too.

As for ME2, in my opinion the "Arrival" DLC is the conclusion, or at the very least, I played the Arrival DLC before starting ME3... it's up to you, but without spoiling anything, the Arrival DLC makes the beginning of ME3 make a little more sense.

Heard Leviathan did wonders for the ending and Citadel is just a giant boner for continuity, fanservice and shore leave hijinks.

It's just so expensive getting all the DLC. Had to limit myself to the best and only got 2 for the second, saving a fat purse to buy the two mentioned for the third.

Can I just watch Arrival on Youtube and not miss anything?

HK-47 said:
Heard Leviathan did wonders for the ending and Citadel is just a giant boner for continuity, fanservice and shore leave hijinks.

It's just so expensive getting all the DLC. Had to limit myself to the best and only got 2 for the second, saving a fat purse to buy the two mentioned for the third.

Leviathan is good, because it gives further explanation to the Mass Effect lore and it makes the ending make a little more sense. Citadel is a must-have for any Mass Effect fan, since it's light hearted, fun and is essentially a giant pool of fan service. Again not to spoil anything but regarding the Citadel, I would recommend saving the Citadel until the very end, e.g. before the final mission (when you access the final mission, there's no turning back).

The other DLCs are good too. Well, some are better than others. I really enjoyed Arrival. You could just watch it on YouTube or read up about it on the Mass Effect wiki. It makes the beginning of ME3 make more sense.

Hell, I would buy you the DLC if I could.

Mass Effect 2, the Widow Anti-Material Ass Kicker is so much fun with the Infiltrator. I'll be sad to lose it when I move on to the next game but until then, every battle it's used.

Master_Craig said:
HK-47 said:

Leviathan is good, because it gives further explanation to the Mass Effect lore and it makes the ending make a little more sense. Citadel is a must-have for any Mass Effect fan, since it's light hearted, fun and is essentially a giant pool of fan service. Again not to spoil anything but regarding the Citadel, I would recommend saving the Citadel until the very end, e.g. before the final mission (when you access the final mission, there's no turning back).

The other DLCs are good too. Well, some are better than others. I really enjoyed Arrival. You could just watch it on YouTube or read up about it on the Mass Effect wiki. It makes the beginning of ME3 make more sense.

Hell, I would buy you the DLC if I could.

Especially psyched for Citadel, love the characters for it so real eager to see what it does. Totally there for the Tali service and to see what my bro Garrus will do. Hell, I'll save right before it and replay it a few times.

Getting all of them would have been more than I spent on the games, which is ridiculous and Bioware Points never go on sale. But at least Steam's ME2 came with Cerberus Network free and on Origin got From Ashes slapped on with it. And you would be setting aside a hell lotta Bioware points for the DLC but thanks for the thought :)

Alternating between Battleblock Theater, Left 4 Dead 2, Walking Dead season 2, replaying Max Payne 3... Really anything on my library till Gamefly manages to find my apartment and send me Destiny or I decide to wait it out until Shadow of Mordor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133