What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded Dishonoured for free on Live. Might give it a play next weekend, anyone played it? good? Bad? Sucks donkey dick?

I really enjoyed Dishonored, I had some complaints, but nothing with regard to the gameplay, which was solid as all heck. It's a lot of fun, and does a good job changing up the world according to your actions.

Plus, I love a game I can get through with a complete no-kill.

Dishonored is pretty much another Bioshock, except more about trial and error than about having a romp through yet another dying, dreary world.

I gave up fairly quickly, but if I played it again, I'd just blaze through it however the heck I pleased, instead of trying to go the extreme routes which the game so zealously tries to push you to take.

Commiebot said:
Plus, I love a game I can get through with a complete no-kill.

I know what you mean. Playing Deua Ex HR on a pacifist run was a hell of a lot of fun!

MattAY said:
Just downloaded Dishonoured for free on Live. Might give it a play next weekend, anyone played it? good? Bad? Sucks donkey dick?

Dishonoured is a really fun game. It introduces a lot of new mechanics to the stealth genre and it just is a lot of fun to play. Getting through the game with no kills is very challenging, but just makes it more enjoyable.

The story is a bit meh, but the setting and environments are quite cool too.

Been playing loads of Super Mario Galaxy. Wow! This game knows how to use the Wii Remote. It's truly a great game.

I don't like shooting games,because it is bad for our eyes. If I have some time,I always scan some books.
Except that,I often play free mmorpg. It's very interesting. :twisted:

EDIT:
how-about-no-o.gif

<3 MattAY

I've got a copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii. It's one of those games I'm ashamed that I never finished. The first Mario Galaxy was an amazing and beautiful game, Galaxy 2 is good but I couldn't finish it because aside from introducing Yoshi to the series, it just felt lik more of the same.

I remember doing one of the magma levels (The flippy one) the hard way because I couldn't figure out the normal/easy way to go about it. But there were some moments where it was just flat out amazing and while it took me a while to get to it, it was so worth it.

No More Heroes, restarted it and so far, a night a piece for the first two bosses. Tomorrow is #8 and is a step up from the first two. But if the theme is good as Dr. Peace then hell yeah!
And can't wait for #3, Mach 13 Elephant Explosion is frigging awesome.

Still on Shinobu but Destroyman has to be easier than this gauntlet. She pretty much one-shotted me at 70% health with a multi-slash mauling near the end of her lifebar. One-shot because I'm sure that if I was at full health, I would still die.

I wouldn't mind the in between awesome boss battle theme stuff so much if I could go straight to the Job Center/K Entertainment or restart missions instead of having to go back if I either fail or complete a mission.

Yeah Shinobu ups the difficulty in the game big time. Death Metal - doable as a warm-up; Dr Peace - easy if you just keep moving!
Shinobu - fine-timed dodging or you'll get shredded! Just wait until you get to No. 2 ;)

Beat Shinobu yesterday through low charged attacks and survived her sonic blade storm with 2% health left, a single dot. Had to land two more hits while dodging until I got to the point where she does her OHKO move. Attacked right when she did and thought that I lost for a second until I wasn't watching Travis get his ass kicked for the 5th time by that move.

Awesome finish but if I lost then and there when I was an attack away from victory, it would have hurt so bad. I literally wouldn't have been able to dodge that attack right before the storm of ass kicking blades so I got lucky then and there, but worth it.

If #2 is somehow worse than Shinobu and plays out like her but upgraded then I'll gladly take my time, even if I have to mow lawns and collect coconuts.

Always go to the gym. Always upgrade your weapon. Always learn wrestling moves. Practice meleeing bosses and wrasslin them.

Shinobu was definitely the hardest boss for me. Everyone else was cake.

Bretimus_v2 said:
So much Diablo and Walking Dead. Thanks for the stuff Ting!
No problem. I'm slowly coming to the realization that all I can do on Diablo is find good items for anyone that isn't me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133