What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Same. I thought I'd just mash it out last night. All in all, I don't like the dynamic of all these dipshits. Especially since the person I'm controlling seems more capable than any of them despite obvious reasons.

I'm behind on Wolf Among Us but Walking Dead season 2 has gotten really good. It's not as good as season 1 but it has been getting better and better with each episode which is great after a disappointing first episode.

One thing that drives me crazy about season 2 is each episode ends with a cliffhanger. As opposed to season 1 which left you wanting more but still felt like there was a conclusion to it when it ended (except for episode 4).

If you waited to play all the episodes back to back I envy you because the wait to play the next one is killing me lol.

WickedLiquid said:
I'm behind on Wolf Among Us but Walking Dead season 2 has gotten really good. It's not as good as season 1 but it has been getting better and better with each episode which is great after a disappointing first episode.

One thing that drives me crazy about season 2 is each episode ends with a cliffhanger. As opposed to season 1 which left you wanting more but still felt like there was a conclusion to it when it ended (except for episode 4).

If you waited to play all the episodes back to back I envy you because the wait to play the next one is killing me lol.

After episode 4 of Season 1, I had to play through episode 5 right away, even if it was 1 AM.
Ended around 3:30 AM or so but it was so worth it.

Working on The Walking Dead S2, Wolfenstein and The Last of Us Remastered. I've already passed where I'm at on the PS3 version, which is only a couple of hours in but I have to say, I enjoy it a lot more this time around. Maybe because I had a better idea of what to expect or I'm not playing it at such a low volume that I can actually hear the dialogue.

Oh and Rogue Legacy. Fuck that game. Can't even get past the first boss after like 100 attempts.

Speaking of Telltale, I've been playing Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. I'm on episode four, and while the games themselves are easy as pie (what Telltale games aren't?) it's just so much fun.

I need to remember that games brought me to GRs party in the first place and start posting more outside of Misc.

I've had a bit more time for gaming as of late, so I recently resubscribed to Gamefly. In the past few weeks, I've gone through Lego Marvel, XCom: The Bureau, and Duck Tales Remastered. In between those, I've been working on Final Fantasy XIII for the past couple of months.

It does have its moments, but more often than not, it can feel like a chore to play. I've thoroughly enjoyed every other FF I've played in the past (at least half a dozen times, I maxed out FF7's game timer), but with this one, I'm like 'Ok, how much further to the end.?' I don't care for the weapon upgrade system at all. A lot of the fun in the past was finding your next weapon with better stats than the one you had. Now I find a weapon or accessory and would have to grind for upgrade parts or gil to make it better than the ones I've focused on.

There's other things that nag on me as well (like two of the most annoying party characters ever), but I'll stop there.

I was playing a game called Five Nights at Freddies earlier. Urban and Ugh got to watch me stream before every Youtube player releases their video this next week (it's gonna happen).

Basically it's an indie horror game where you play as a night watch in a Chuck-E-Cheese, but at night the animatronics come to life and try to kill you. So you have to sit in a room and watch them, and the only thing you can do to stop them is close the door on their face.

It's pretty damn fun, but it was nervewracking as hell.
If you want to watch me play the first three nights, it's here: http://www.ustream.tv/BoosterGold

Wolf Among Us is getting real tense. I love the three things to do and only enough time to do one or two method. That is a guaranteed replay.

I've been playing Aladdin on SNES. I got through the Cave of Wonders but I'm running low on credits.

Longo_2_guns said:
I was playing a game called Five Nights at Freddies earlier. Urban and Ugh got to watch me stream before every Youtube player releases their video this next week (it's gonna happen).

Basically it's an indie horror game where you play as a night watch in a Chuck-E-Cheese, but at night the animatronics come to life and try to kill you. So you have to sit in a room and watch them, and the only thing you can do to stop them is close the door on their face.

It's pretty damn fun, but it was nervewracking as hell.
If you want to watch me play the first three nights, it's here: http://www.ustream.tv/BoosterGold
Thanks, I had no idea what I was watching. How much is it on Steam, or is it on Steam?

I tried the WWE card battling mobile game for a few minutes. The presentation is awful, which I expected as soon as I saw the Cat Daddy Games logo at the launch screen. The gameplay itself is pretty bland. There seemed to only be four stats and very little in the way of modifiers, at least without purchasing better cards right off the bat. So it was like, 74 is a bigger number than 68. You win. Woo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod