What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working on The Wind Waker HD. Trying to get in Ice isle, but I need something to keep me from being frozen, so I talk to that fish and have to travel to a certain area.

Still on The Last of Us: Remastered.

Spoilers:

It's been a year or so since I played the game on PS3. Once I played and finished it I hadn't touched it since. I forgot how emotional and powerful this game is. I just finished the part where Joel and Ellie meet Henry and Sam, and Sam got infected. Henry shot his infected brother (Sam), saving Ellie, but then in severe distress he turns the gun to Joel and then finally on himself.

The Uncharted games, while at times dark, disturbing and violent are quite light hearted with its music, humour and dialogue. The Last of Us is on the complete opposite of the spectrum. Gets me every time.

End spoiler.

Back on Bayonetta, but doing it on Non Stop Infinite Climax difficulty. It's actually not that bad with the right items, apart from the fucking bosses - jesus.

Bioshock, utterly amazing so far. Also had a really awesome moment where two of my robo buddies were shooting at a splicer, I went to flank her instead of charging in on their hail of bullets and blindsided her with a whack to the head with the wrench.

HK-47 said:
Bioshock, utterly amazing so far. Also had a really awesome moment where two of my robo buddies were shooting at a splicer, I went to flank her instead of charging in on their hail of bullets and blindsided her with a whack to the head with the wrench.

Fun stuff to do with telekinesis:
1. Play volley fireball with a splicer
2. Grab a wine bottle and light it on fire for an improvised Molotov cocktails.
3. Pick up mines for makeshift grenades.[/list]

cyberjim2000 said:
HK-47 said:

Fun stuff to do with Bees:
1. Throw bees in people's faces.

It's all you really need.

Man, some of the stuff in WindWaker HD took forever to figure out. Specially collecting all the Triforce shards. Still playing it though, but collecting all the Triforce shards is the latest task I accomplished.

UghRochester said:
Man, some of the stuff in WindWaker HD took forever to figure out. Specially collecting all the Triforce shards. Still playing it though, but collecting all the Triforce shards is the latest task I accomplished.

Back on the Game Cube, this task really sucked. For the Wind Waker HD version, they actually reduced the amount of stuff you have to collect during this time, because the developers understood everyone hated this part.

I loved that part. Made you adventure the world, which is exactly what I wanted to do!

Well, finished my playthrough of The Wind Waker HD. Fantastic game. According to my Wii U daily log, I spent 30 hours and 30 minutes playing the game. I only used a guide once, because I though the game wasn't loading enemies. Turns out, I had to jump into darkness in Ganon's castle.

Risk of Rain, beat it with Huntress and got some amazing drops. Item drops make or break the game and I broke it in half. In the final level I wasn't even close to dying and racked up over a million in gold. Every shot exploded, attack increased according to gold reserves (Capped probably), fast attack, 1/4 attacks pierce, crits, heal on crits, heal on kill, per attack etc. Crazy good when you get rolling.

Green_Lantern said:
cyberjim2000 said:
HK-47 said:

Fun stuff to do with Bees:
1. Throw bees in people's faces.

It's all you really need.

Just picked up the Telekinesis upgrade so I'm definitely up for Volleyfireball.

And had a moment in the Dentistry where you go for the desk, it freezes and when you turn around, a splicer is close enough to knock heads with you. No matter how many times I reloaded, it still surprised me. Totally worth reloading though.

Just bought DMC HD Collection since it was on sale. The 1st is such a nostalgia rush. Plus, it's funny how I still remember where most of the blue fragments are despite not playing the game for 8 years!

I got the DMC HD collection for PS3 too, although to be honest the only one I've gone through is DMC3, since playing as Virgil is a lot of fun.

MattAY said:
Just bought DMC HD Collection since it was on sale. The 1st is such a nostalgia rush. Plus, it's funny how I still remember where most of the blue fragments are despite not playing the game for 8 years!

Ditto on this.

Master_Craig said:
I got the DMC HD collection for PS3 too, although to be honest the only one I've gone through is DMC3, since playing as Virgil is a lot of fun.

I'm a bit OCD, so I have to play them in order. I really cant wait for 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle