What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme a fuckin multiplayer Pazaak or Triple Triad, am I right? Pazaak would have to be for real money though. I would become the most degenerate gambler if that were a real thing.

My girlfriend and I started Mass Effect last night on the PS3. Once that's done we'll go through Mass Effect 2 and 3.

Made a female Shepard, soldier class with a War Hero and Earthborn origin.

What I didn't realise was that Mass Effect 1 for PS3 actually came with the DLC "Bring Down The Sky" which I've never played before. It took a couple of hours to finish and it had a decent story, but it was very challenging.

The Mako sucks so much.

My roommate brought Watch_Dogs from Canada for PS3 on a recent visit, so I started playing that. I absolutely hate the controls. HATE THEM. Haven't made it very far in the story yet, but it really just seems so generic and uninteresting.

Watch Dogs' redeeming feature is the online mode where you can hack other people's games. I'm not sure how in depth it goes, maybe Ugh can fill us in on that. He posted some entertaining hacking videos on his YouTube channel.

StudioTan said:
Watch Dogs' redeeming feature is the online mode where you can hack other people's games. I'm not sure how in depth it goes, maybe Ugh can fill us in on that. He posted some entertaining hacking videos on his YouTube channel.

I think you're right. The most exciting and interesting feature of Watch Dogs is certainly the online mode where you can hack into other people's games.

Ugh's actually got a hilarious video on that where he essentially hides in the bushes and successfully hacks the enemy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrYaGJA ... QgP0-OjRuw

I saw that one. I just got to the mission where you're supposed to hack somebody.... though i'm not entirely sure how to get a target. When I go through the phone and select an area, nothing happens. Then again, it was 2 am when I tried this and I was way too tired for my own good.

I played through Watch_Dogs and got 98% trophy completion cause the drinking game wasn't worth the frustration and wasn't really all that fun to play.

The hacking multiplayer really was the best feature on the game and where I had the most fun, especially the ones where you almost get caught.

The three maps in the Titanfall Expedition DLC are better than all the default maps combined. Not so sure about these Frontier's Edge maps yet.

Longo_2_guns said:
Borderlands 2 was free on steam, so I decided to give it a try.

...Eh, no thanks.

It's pretty good with multiplayer and everybody playing a different class. Only had a few runs of it but had more fun with others than alone.

But it's supremely good with Borderlands 2, hardly ever play multiplayer games but BL2 was real good from what I experienced.

I enjoyed BL2 single player quite a bit.

I'm thinking about jumping on the next gen console bandwagon, I just don't know which one to get PS4 or XboxOne, or both.

I'm playing Far Cry 3 atm and it's pretty fun. Although I hate the main character Jason BROdy and his friends. Even his name pisses me off, BROOOOOO-dy. Glad his brother got shot in the neck.

And Divinity: Original Sin with a friend. Damn the game is really long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod