What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
used44 said:
Get ready for the cpu to start cheating so so hard.
This is why I've avoided Mario Kart for ages. At some point the rubberband is so strong it's like they did that thing where they put it around their fingers and then snapped it on to your balls.

Anyway, I got into Risk of Rain. I am having to play on Easy until I get more characters, but fuck if it isn't fun still.

When I can I am playing WWE 2K14 & MGSV: Ground Zeroes. I have a nice backlog of games that I need to get to soon though.

Longo_2_guns said:
Anyway, I got into Risk of Rain. I am having to play on Easy until I get more characters, but fuck if it isn't fun still.

Probably died about 20 times until I beat it with the Enforcer. And I learned to never go back twice. That guarantees three magma worms will spawn and end your game. Once is usually enough for me.

Real great game, and can see myself going back to it as I unlocked a real sweet class.

used44 said:
What is Risk of Rain?

WTF is... Risk of Rain

If it's too bright and unreadable, it just says "What is... Risk of Rain"

It's a real solid game and TotalBiscuit sold me on getting it on the Steam sale. In a nutshell, it's a roguelike with a difficulty level that increases as time goes on in-game. You gain powers by collecting items, also defeating enemies until you decide to stop gunning for them (infinitely spawning until you activate the teleporter) and activate the teleporter, where you have to survive for 90 seconds, take down the boss and mop up the rest of them before you can continue on to the next level.

It's got classes, unlockable items that become available for random use in the main game, a multiplayer that's hard to work, a random factor in items and really overall, totally worth getting on sale. Tough as nails but pretty fair. Unless it spawns 3 Magma Worms on your ass. That always sucks.

My girlfriend was over this weekend and we ended up starting Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, which I haven't played since I first got it back in 2011. I've finished the game once, but that's it. Since it's not a very long game (I finished it in under seven hours originally) I suspect we'll probably have it done by next weekend.

Spoilers: We're up to the stage when Drake is attempting to board the big cargo plane. End spoilers.

Master_Craig said:
My girlfriend was over this weekend and we ended up starting Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, which I haven't played since I first got it back in 2011. I've finished the game once, but that's it. Since it's not a very long game (I finished it in under seven hours originally) I suspect we'll probably have it done by next weekend.

Spoilers: We're up to the stage when Drake is attempting to board the big cargo plane. End spoilers.

when you're done do you role play as drake and elena?

Well, Sightless cheats a lot in MK8. I'll upload our races in tomorrow when I get home from work. I won at most one race.

Mass Effect, great stuff.
Batman: Arkham Asylum, great stuff but Scarecrow was amazing.
Burnout Paradise, Marked Man.

Master_Craig said:
Enjoying Mario Kart 8 and the Wii U in general so far, Ugh?
Haven't enjoyed any other games, yet. I'll be playing Windwaker HD once I'm done with all the cc races in MK8.

I'm upset the Wii U didn't come with an ethernet port. That really disappoints me. Also, the chatting is weird too. You'll see much of a moron I am when I share my first MK8 online experience in the MK8 Party thread.

I got to play MK8 on my friend's Wii U this weekend a bunch. I have very mixed feelings about it. It's fun, but waaaaay less pick up and play. I'm glad I was able to play it because now I know it isn't a system seller for me.

Longo_2_guns said:
I got to play MK8 on my friend's Wii U this weekend a bunch. I have very mixed feelings about it. It's fun, but waaaaay less pick up and play. I'm glad I was able to play it because now I know it isn't a system seller for me.
That's why I got it. I didn't get the system for just that. As I mentioned before, I missed out on many Wii games. I have an autographed poster by the devs of The Conduit and never played it, but now I can. I never played Windwaker HD and I'm excited to play it, but I really want to through all cc classes in MK8 before I start Windwaker. Windwaker will be a game I know I'll probably play for days.

Been playing a ton of football manager 2013 recently.

Also, Payday 2 with Eyebrows. Always a good time.

I got Wolfenstein: The New Order, and have been pouring time into that. Man, have I missed killing Nazis. But really, I do like the story, and the characters are pretty interesting. I haven't had a good old fashioned shooter to play in a while, so maybe that's why I've enjoyed it so much.

Started LoZ: The Wind Waker HD. Pretty fun so far, considering this is my first time ever playing the game.

No, I just landed on Dragon Roost Island for the first time. Then I stopped playing and did that Mario Kart 8 party. I'll be continuing part of my Wind Waker journey later this morning.

EDIT: Correction, I saw TheSpartanShow playing Destiny and asked whether I could join him. He said I could, but I wasn't able to connect to him for some reason. About 15 minutes into my video, I was finally able to join him. However, toward the end, we got disconnected from one another. http://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester/b/550709023

You might know who he is, but if not, I wrote a very short summary ofwho TheSpartanShow is in my blog entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle