What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda in the middle of Zone of the Enders 2 HD, Silent Hill 1, Metal Gear Solid 2, and a Hard playthrough of Metal Gear Rising. With some Killzone 3 multiplayer

So I decided to try my first game of poker on Far Cry 3, and my wallet was maxed, so I took the highest wager. I just wanted to see how bad I'd lose. Well, I win the first hand after going all in. One guy busts. I win the next hand, and the next hand. Fold one hand, and the winner ended up having a flush. 'Nother guy busts. It's down to me and Mr. Flush. I deal the next hand, and without even looking at my cards, I call his all-in. I win with a two-pair.

My poker face goes out the window, and I smile like a smug little douchebag as I literally throw away $750 worth of my opponents' hard-earned cash, because my wallet can't hold it.

meoAf.gif

Haha nice Tingy.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Liberation. It's pretty refreshing. I like the costome changes that do various different things. It brings back memories to Brotherhood where the merchants have returned. Loving the missions so far. I wish they made a bigger deal out of the assassin missions though. I realised that I was killing someone important about 3/4 through the mission! I'd just like more build-up and intensity for assassin missions like the first had.

Can't...stop...playing...League...

Now that I have time I can squeeze in a few games here and there. I'm probably going to have a full game day with Assassin's Creed 2, but when I have an hour to kill I'll go with LoL.

I'm not going to finish Golden Sun (original GBA). It just isn't doing it for me. I'm gonna start with the Minish Cap, which should be a load of fun.

I don't really play that many recent games, probably because I'm so cheap, and there are so many older games to go through.

Looting that booty on the seas and governors dances in Sid Meier's Pirates!

Tf2 addiction is going strong too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133