What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my gradual quest to make it through every Monkey Island game, I'm at Curse of Monkey Island.

Great fucking game. Hard, but not hard as balls as Monkey Island 2. I'm glad they brought back insult dueling. Best part of Monkey Island.

Longo_2_guns said:
On my gradual quest to make it through every Monkey Island game, I'm at Curse of Monkey Island.

Great fucking game. Hard, but not hard as balls as Monkey Island 2. I'm glad they brought back insult dueling. Best part of Monkey Island.

The sea shanty was one of my favorite parts, and that little kid in the shop.

Watching my 8 and 7 year old play a smart split screen game on a 44 inch widescreen HD TV made me just realise something: they are living in my eight year old version of heaven. I had a 13 inch TV with a turn dial on the front. Screw them.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Watching my 8 and 7 year old play a smart split screen game on a 44 inch widescreen HD TV made me just realise something: they are living in my eight year old version of heaven. I had a 13 inch TV with a turn dial on the front. Screw them.
They probably don't even know it, too.

Oh yes, I too played my 90's games on a small TV that was probably 13". 4 player Goldeneye and Mario Kart... I don't know how we did it...

Eventually I made the step up to a 27" TV during the PS2 gen but it wasn't until PS3 I was playing on a 42" HD.

I was lucky enough to have one of those fat black box TVs with fancy buttons, had to connect most of my systems through the VCR but think the Genesis at least could just be connected directly with the TV.

Mass Effect 3

That From Ashes DLC, resonates throughout and the lore it provided, amazing.
And been playing it loads. Still loving it and still faithful to Tali.

The Geth/Quarian conflict, that was some real good stuff.

A lot of Madden and a little bit of Destiny. As a dad in a busy household, Destiny can be tough to play at any hour except for like 1am. No pausing or otherwise possible way to go AFK is a real turn-off for me. I'm sure all these upcoming games with similar built-in multiplayer are going to bring up the same issue. :/

Going through FF13 again (Need the "grab all items and accessories in the game" achievement). Had to trawl to Chapter 7 again. But as soon as I got there the emotional story started gripping me again. From when Hope confronts Snow it becomes an emotional roller-coaster for two chapters. Apart from that and the awesome cinematic at Chapter 12, just discard the rest of the game, seriously.

Replaying Persona 4 and going for a perfect run. Thanks to Google i'm answering all these stupid classroom questions correctly.

Trying to speed run to Rise so Teddy shuts the fuck up as the announcer during battle.

used44 said:
Have you played any Dynasty Warriors games before?

I played a demo once a very long time ago (I think ten years ago or so?) and it was okay, but not great, so this'll be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master