What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
League of Legends
Hearthstone
Fire Emblem (All of them.) and building my own from FE7.

Sums up my game pool in my spare time when everything else isn't pulling here and there.

Currently playing Trine 2 on PS4. I won and redeemed a Steam code fast enough, but PS4 specs are actually better than my laptop's. Gorgeous looking game and at 1080p/60FPS. Allons-y!

Also, this might sound stupid, but I'm going to purchase a Sony import of ICO for PS3. I was told all PS3 games are region free.

PS3 games should be region free, Ugh.

Back in the day, I played my friend's copy of Rockband on my PS3. My PS3 was purchased here in Australia while my mate's copy of Rockband was imported from America.

It was mainly for speedrunning, but I'm pretty sure people use Japanese versions on order games, because of the PAL format makes their run quicker as well as glitches. This doesn't appear to be the case or ICO, because the Japanese PS3 version is NTSC-J.

Speedrunners do it because Japanese text appears on the screen faster than western text, so you can skip it faster.

Yeah, but that doesn't cause the glitch I want it to do. PAL is European countries, right? The glitch is this super jump that requires 50Mhz. I can't do that glitch, because they patched it with HD version. The HD version replaced some obstacles with other obstacles to make it faster. Japanese game won't matter for the text, because Ico has their own language and it doesn't matter.

Currently playing wolfenstein, splinter cell blacklist, borderlands 2, dragon age origins, and fallout new Vegas. . All while finishing season 1 of the wire.

I'm overwhelmed with awesome right now. Not sure which games to fully focus on first.

I find that to be impossible. I have a better success rate only playing maybe two games concurrently and not starting any others. If I start them and then step away, I sometimes don't go back.

I would play Wolfenstein first, as it is the newest. Then trade it in while it has value (if you're on console) and move on to something less shootery, like DA:O.

Nice list you got going on there, intoTheRain. Sweet.

I agree with used44, it's pretty hard to play multiple games at once like that. I did it once myself but uh, I didn't really have a choice.

In late 2011 I had an operation on my right knee and I was told by the doctor after surgery that I couldn't leave my house for five days. After that, I had a week off work, so I pretty much was at home for two weeks. During this time I had...

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Skyrim, Saint's Row: The Third, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Batman: Arkham City.

Best two weeks ever.

I also agree with used44, play Wolfenstein first since it's your newest game. Personally, I would suggest Splinter Cell: Blacklist after, but it's up to you.

So I just beat the Witcher 2 and Tomb Raider, and am currently in the middle of Uncharted 3. I've started other games in the past few months : Hitman Absolution, Metro 2033, Limbo, Torchlight, The Walking Dead season 2, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry...to name a few. Yesterday I picked up Wolfenstein The New Order.

What should I play through next? I was thinking of starting CIV V to take a break from all of the action.

I'm playing Freedom Cry right now also. I'm into it. Adewale's attacks are super brutal and clearing the plantations is maybe the most fun mix of stealth and combat the series has offered.

Green_Lantern said:
Not sure why, but I reinstalled Guild Wars 2 the other day...so mostly that and Sins Rebellion.

I wanted to try GW2 out. I played the beta for 1, didn't care for it. I tried it about a year after launch and enjoyed it a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133