What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game actively urges you to root AGAINST the player character. This is the one game I feel I scored wrongly. It is a terrible experience in almost every way. You should just stop playing. It gets even worse.

Remove all the crazy stuff you can do in Grand Theft Auto games and saddle the player with an endless amount of shitty gameplay and plot destroying bull shit. Hey! You've got L.A Noire. Disappointment of the generation, hands down.

I sort of disagree with Dan's opinion on it being a disappointment of this generation. L.A. Noire had great motion capturing. It was great seeing all the actor/actresses take part in the game. I enjoyed some of the cases. I liked the famous cases like the unsolved Black Dahlia case. I agree with you guys, most cases were repetitive. I also agree with the twist in the storyline. Everyone hated the ending and I can see why. Overall, I enjoyed the game, because I liked noir type shows. Playing the game in B&W is a much better experience.

Also, Bret, I think the Australian actress that played the German lady is better looking in the game than IRL.

Alright, it's done...I'm glad it's over. There were some good parts to it but ultimately I uninstalled it as soon as I finished it, I'll probably never play it again. But there were some positives in there for sure.

Anyway, moving on to Portal 2.

I guess I'm taking over this topic by myself. Oh well.

Deus Ex Human Revolution is blowing my mind. Freaking amazing game. Entering my top twenty all time.

WWE 12 and Skyward Sword.

......literally, that's the extent of my gaming recently, all due to me just not playing as much as I once did.

Yes! The wi-fi here is kinda spotty so I keep getting disconnected/reconnected so my scores aren't always posting to the leaderboards. You have me beat on most of them though.

Funny you say that, I just collected every blob, got a gold medal on every level and got all the trophies! Thought that meant I get a platinum, but I guess not. I almost felt like a real Playstation owner there for a minute.

4iKZNl.jpg

Just started playing Witcher 2, played it a little bit but so far I like where it's going though it's hard to RPGs in their beginnings because they don't truly show their real form until a bit later. That being said I'm like the way the game plays, the combat is unique. I like how it requires me to quickly think on my feet but at the same time to plan my combat (as in to not just blindly run into combat but to plan out what attacks, potions and swords to use). So far the combat hasn't been too tough but then again I'm playing on normal and it's the beginning of the game. And damn this game is beautiful

I was going to buy Tony Hawk Proskater today but after reading Dan's review I might pass, the reasons you hated it Dan don't bother me except for the d-pad. I've only played THPS on PS systems so the idea of the xbox d-pad seems like it would cause of string of me swearing at my TV because I wanted to do another move. Though no Bob makes me mad, he was my fav because I figured using Tony would be too obvious

Medal of Honor Underground

Going to beat it as fast as possible and then, I start an epic Steam romp. Bioshock is up first.

I think the order will be...

Bioshock - Dead Space - Fallout 3 - Bioshock 2 - Dead Space 2 - Fallout New Vegas

Tenatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133