What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, I am still playing League of Legends. I started Duke Nukem Forever though yesterday, and despite all the bad reviews, I'm actually enjoying it. Sure, it's not that deep and a bit crude, but it's also pretty damn fun. Figure it'll be a quick one to knock out then I'll start Hunted: The Demon's Forge amidst matches of LoL.

Eh, I know I paid a lot of money for it, but this is what I do.... That and I don't have a CRT TV to play my N64 on anymore.

Also laziness, trendiness, etc. whatever GL you're always on my ass.

Spoiler alert, Sheik is actually Zelda.

In other news, I'm tossing it up between a handful of games. Back at God Hand and Ace Combat, but I started playing Age of Mythology again. Great game.

I've gone back to FF13. See I left it off at grinding for Gil and CP. So I'm killing Gran Pulse animals for CP, and Sacrifices for those lovely Perfumes and Scarletites that sell for moneh! Gonna get that Omega Weapon...oh yes sir!

Mainly: Order and Chaos Online - iOS
with a side dish of: Mass Effect 1.- xbox 360
And for desert: pokemon Soulsilver - NDS

i just got done playing the original 1978 Simon whilst i installed The Witcher 2. so about to be playing the witcher 2. i hope its good because i have an empty gas tank now!

:lol:

danielrbischoff said:
Oh jeez you guys... it looks like s***.

So do you, but we still hang...

kelso-burn.jpg

duke nukem forever is a horrible game. but fuck i have been a fan of duke nukem since 96 and i will force myself to like it!!!

but i have been playing the witcher 2 and that game is insanely hard

Maybe I just came into DNF expecting it to be shit and that's why I actually like it. It's not groundbreaking or anything, but it's fun.

^Witcher 2 is pretty hard...I died 5-6 times on the first fight to get the ballista in the prologue on normal mode. Then I went back to LoL. I'll play it again, but fuck me, why is the start so difficult?

Just beat Bad Company. Wasn't bad but gonna play it on normal and hard till something new comes in the mail.

Kiristo said:
Maybe I just came into DNF expecting it to be s*** and that's why I actually like it. It's not groundbreaking or anything, but it's fun.

^Witcher 2 is pretty hard...I died 5-6 times on the first fight to get the ballista in the prologue on normal mode. Then I went back to LoL. I'll play it again, but f*** me, why is the start so difficult?

this is what im struggling with. i made the mistake of fighting those 7 guys in one spot at the gate first during this tutorial and that took me an hour. im on normal mode and all i want to do is throw my laptop thru the fucking window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133