What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played little but League of Legends for about the past year, beating the occasional shooter as they came out in between. If you haven't tried LoL yet, I recommend it. It's free, so worst case you don't like it and wasted a little bit of time...

My dad just brought my PS2 from my house, so I just ordered Persona 4...So I will be playing that as soon as it and some S video cables come in the mail.

I've played MvC3 for pretty much 7 straight days. All achievements gathered except the stupid 320 missions one and all the online ones.

I reckon I'm gonna go back to Oblivion and do the main quest.

Pikmin 2, one of the best games out there on the Cube and one of the few that actually make me care about my slaves. Or peons; underlings. Slave underlings, any of the sort.
They may be slaughtering everything that they approach with suicidal courage and are willing to attack a bulbax that's on fire but damn it all, their death cries always get me. Always gotta murder the bastard that messes with one of them.

^ Why haven't I played a Pikmin game? I'm about to move into my new apartment and unpack my Gamecube all over again. Time to hit half.com for some GCN games.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Just popped in a copy of AC: Brotherhood. I've been playing it's multiplayer for two days now. It's like the best.
What platform do you have it on? I just bought the DLC and it's got me back in. I'll probably need to boost if I want all the achievements too...

Just finished the Napoleon: Total War campaigns. Probably going to either finish up Fallout 3 or Just Cause 2 now, or install New Vegas and get into that.

It's always good to see someone else who pleasures in the adventure of completing achievements. A friend of mine tells me it's a waste of time but I get a little form of ecstacy when I hear that notification noise and the image of newly found gamerscore. Thankfully I haven't resorted to playing games like Avatar to fill my achievement needs...... well not yet...

Just got Homefront through gamefly today in the mail, only played some games of the multiplayer and it's enjoyable nothing major or worth going to the store to buy. Though I'm not liking how I have to pay $10 (800 MP) so I can get past the lvl 5 XP cap in the multiplayer. I hate spending money, I spend MP as if it's the Apocalypse and I don't want to pay $10 (technically 5 since I already have 400 MP) to further play multiplayer for a game I'll return in *insert #* of days/weeks. I'm also having problems with either getting the extra 400 MP and using it to get the new Defiant Map Pack for Halo or spend it on Homefront or (my preferred choice) not spend money. Convince me if I should go for Homefront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133