What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think this to be a spoiler. If you're playing male you'll have two female characters capable of knocking up. Ones a Witch and the other is something else.

They are just 2 potential romance interests.

Like in Mass Effect, if you've played it.

So I thought it wasn't a spoiler. Didn't want to spoil either. Sorry. :(

Is Etrian Odyssey 1 and 2 needed to get into 3? They look intriguing to me, but I still have Dragon Quest 9 to play..

If only I could find my freakin DSi

Haha, that's not a spoiler! It's not in the main story to fuck Morrigan in order to save the world.
It's a perk in the game.

Longo_2_guns said:
HK-47 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble.

If you have $20 and a PSP, get it. It's fucking hilarious and fun.

That one I remember hearing about, or at least seeing it on their site. How you didn't win Best Taste in Games is beyond me.
And playing another game made by Atlus, Etrian Odyssey III; just got the second ending in the night and aiming for the third.
Because most people haven't played the amazing games I have, and thus my amazing taste is lost to them. Or something, I dunno. Not my call.

How is EOIII, by the way? I've heard good things about it, but haven't gotten to it because I have a million other games to play.

Also, MattAY, 50.

It's pretty amazing, but I've been a fan of the series ever since I got the first one so it might be a bit biased.
Half of the game is mapping out your surroundings, which if messed up, will make your life hell. The other half is old-school combat with the usual Attack/Defend/Skill/Escape battle options. But to aid that, there's the customization for your party, is amazing. Made even more so with sub-classing (New to this game).

Mainly it's about cartography-by-hand, planning for skills, planning ahead and battles. Lots of them. But it's got legs, pretty long for the initial run, and after that, the other ending and then the true ending after getting the other two. Sometimes it's a slog, but that's mainly because I was going for the post-game content. Been playing it since two days after it's release.

Green_Lantern said:
Is Etrian Odyssey 1 and 2 needed to get into 3? They look intriguing to me, but I still have Dragon Quest 9 to play..

If only I could find my freakin DSi

Nope, all three are standalone games and have their own plot. But this is probably your best bet in entry to the series; first one's most likely rare by now, it being by Atlus and all and the second's the hardest. But if you enjoy the third, then definitely hunt down the other two; they're less polished than the third, but are both well over 60 hours of gameplay, excluding the hell that is the post-game content.

Some Gal Civ II Campaign; Siege, where the Dread Lords visited my Research station. There goes the neighborhood.

MattAY said:
Haha, that's not a spoiler! It's not in the main story to f*** Morrigan in order to save the world.
It's a perk in the game.

Nah, he said "knock up," not "fuck." That's a pretty major endgame spoiler (depending on your origin). Nice job trying to cover it up though.

Your own fault for waiting so long to play it, Bret!!!

Just started Prey.

Pleeeease be good. So far, i dislike the characters and story, kinda like the art design, I'm okay with the puzzle-y-ness. The anti-gravity walkways and "spirit walk" sections are really cool.

GOD HAND!

It's tough, and I just realized that the Level system on the side actually has to do with the difficulty. So... yeah.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Green, the horribly translated version. It's hilarious how bad of a job whoever translated it did. Then again, I couldn't do any better.

Finally got the True Ending in Etrian Odyssey III with the help of a guide. I guess I'll clean up some of the post-game content, excluding the post-game final boss.

And Shiren the Wanderer (DS), improving equipment, staffs and all that jazz. Still some wickedly brutal stuff.

Just started playing Fable 3 about a week ago and strangely I loved the first, didn't like the second but I'm really enjoy this one. It's weird cause they all kinda feel the same. Previously before Fable played Medal of Honor which was a awesome reboot of a classic series and I'm mad it took me that long to play it. Kind of wish I bought it though. Bought Marvel vs. Capcom 2 through arcade and wish I didn't because I learned real quick how hard that game is, getting kind of better though and by that I mean easy A.I. don't beat me as often. When not playing Fable I play Monday Night Combat or Reach my gamertag is in the signature if you want to play but I'm usually playing Fable 3 the entire time and I don't think anyone has MNC or still plays Reach.

Is it a bad thing I haven't played Dragon Age yet? Also in my opinion only play AC:BC for a hour and it was the multiplayer and thought it was enjoyable but nothing special. The whole series has slightly disappointed me, thought the combat would be tougher and there was other little things but I still really enjoyed the first and I only played 10% of the second one

Okay, Prey is dumb, so I'm done with that. Currently playing through Fallout New Vegas' Dead Money DLC, and deciding which single player game to pick off the pile next. Probably between Dead Space 1 and Brutal Legend.

Can't believe how much Black Ops I've been playing... I need something new to review....

Demon's Souls didn't take. I'm going to try to get like 3 hours in on wednesday or thursday night though. See if it needs a longer stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod