What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the single player lacks focus or drive or motivation or anything good.

Anyway, I played/beat Undead Nightmare. Twas good. Far better than I thought it would be when it first came out. Though thanks to how brokenly overpowered tomahawks are, I never low on ammo the whole game. Still a really fun twist on the game, though.

Finished Bourne. Started Dark Void.

I tried starting Deadly Premonition, but I just wasn't into it. Wonky game.

About to start Dragon Quest IX. My first DQ game so I don't really know what to expect from it. Great adventure or a boring grindfest? Only time will tell.

Kijan said:
MattAY said:
I'm at a loose end. At the moment I'm playing Dead Space 2 just to upgrade weapons etc. But I'm not very into it.

I need a conventional japanese RPG that isnt tales of vesperia, magna carta 2 or FF13....anyone got any recommendations?

Valkyria Chronicles, Dragon Quest 8 (PS2), Disgaea 3, Persona, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS2)?

From the top of my head. :)

Hmmm, I have a 360, so I'll hunt into a bit of Disgaea 3...I've heard of that one the most...but I've also seen pictures...

EDIT: Only for PS3 huh...dammit.

used44 said:
^The Assassin's Creed games are great (haven't played Brotherhood yet, but I'm sure it is great) but you will get super burned out on them if you try to play them back-to-back-to-back. A lot of sameness. Assassin's Creed 2 is infinitely long as it is. I want to play Brotherhood soon but I'm still feeling pretty burned out from playing 2 kinda recently.
This.

Viewtiful Joe, tough as nails and has a pain in the ass boss rush, right before a boss that trumps that.

Kijan said:
JRPG's for the 360? Ouch, tough nut.

Lost Odyssey?

I've gone for Star Ocean Last Hope. It looks similar to the Tales Of Series...but better!

Also, HK - NICE!

Now it is, finally beat Fire Leo. As tough as it was, it's so unbelievably satisfying that he's dead after a wicked slow-mo punch to his smug jaw.

Bulletstorm. I've been going back to Black Ops off and on but it doesn't hold my interest long enough for me to want to keep playing through the single player campaign without putting it down for another game.

MattAY said:
Kijan said:
JRPG's for the 360? Ouch, tough nut.

Lost Odyssey?

I've gone for Star Ocean Last Hope. It looks similar to the Tales Of Series...but better!

Also, HK - NICE!

I have that! Still in cellophane. Haven't played it yet. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod