What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine sold me his copy of GTAIV for $10, and because my save file was on my previous RRODed xbox I have to replay the entire game again so basically been playing that lately. Honestly I loved the GTA storyline and thought it was fun playing it (minus having to hang out with people or else they complain through text messages) so replaying isn't a probably especially since I don't have to worry about achievements.

Stopped playing Fallout New Vegas, I don't know why but even with Fallout 3 I thought it was a fantastic game but just wasn't patient enough to stick through it.... Is there something wrong with me? Might return it to finish RDR or Borderlands or finally try Marvel vs Capcom 3, basically something to keep me occupied until Dead Island or Rage. Also trying my best to avoid reinstating my WOW account just cause I really don't want to travel down that road again.

Me and some friends recently jumped iinto Borderlands and the DLC, all I can say is wow, addicting. And Crawmerax the Invincible is a bitch

Just finished up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood story mode. Ship it back to GameFly Monday. They sent my next one early though, so I'm waiting for Resident Evil 5 to show up on Monday as well.

Right now I'm replaying Hitman: Blood Money for the millionth time.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Right now I'm replaying Hitman: Blood Money for the millionth time.
Good man.

As for me, I just bought a whole bunch of games. Like, 9 of them. So right now I'm playing Fable 1. It's REALLY heavyhanded about the whole "you can be good or evil" thing. Like, they bring it up in every single cutscene.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for iPhone. That's right - IPHONE. I now have my favorite game of all time in my pocket.

... even if it did cost 16 f*cking dollars.

used44 said:
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for iPhone. That's right - IPHONE. I now have my favorite game of all time in my pocket.

... even if it did cost 16 f*cking dollars.
There are two versions of it for PSP (the original and a remake) that only cost 10. So, yeah.

Im on GTA 4, looking for flying rats to kill for that lovely "key to the city" cheevo.

MattAY said:
Im on GTA 4, looking for flying rats to kill for that lovely "key to the city" cheevo.

You are a stronger man than I. As much as getting Cheevos in enjoyable, I don't think I could do that.

Haha, well I get a little OCD-like when it comes to achievements. I dont deem a game complete when I haven't got 100%.
But I'm a completionist anyway. Without achievements I'd probably still get all the pigeons just to get 100%.

used44 said:
I need FFT at all times.
I finally started it on my PS3 the other day and when I went to save, my stupid console said I didn't have a memory card in, like I hadn't created a virtual one.
So I quit because fuck I'm going to have to play the first three hours all over again and I look in my data utility and it says that there IS a virtual memory card, I just haven't assigned it to a "virtual memory card slot."

:gun4: my PS3

danielrbischoff said:
used44 said:
I need FFT at all times.
I finally started it on my PS3 the other day and when I went to save, my stupid console said I didn't have a memory card in, like I hadn't created a virtual one.
So I quit because f*** I'm going to have to play the first three hours all over again and I look in my data utility and it says that there IS a virtual memory card, I just haven't assigned it to a "virtual memory card slot."

*Wah wah wah wahhhhh....*

danielrbischoff said:
used44 said:
I need FFT at all times.
So I quit because f*** I'm going to have to play the first three hours all over again and I look in my data utility and it says that there IS a virtual memory card, I just haven't assigned it to a "virtual memory card slot."

Soooo... you're blaming your PS3 when you're the one who made a mistake. Although, that 'feature' does make more sense with the PS2 backwards compatible models like mine, it's still there for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod