What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blech, I playing too many games right now. I'm loving Enslaved. Just such good storytelling and the characters are awesome.

Replaying:
Castlevania: LOS - my kid crashed my PS3 and I lost all my save data...a day after buying the DLC. I can't play it until I rebeat it. Man, this game is good even the second time.
LA Noire - still plugging away at 5 star ratings. Kinda cool to revisit cases...and realize who the narrator is.

Still need to finish:
Dragon Age: Awakenings
Just Cause 2
Shivering Isles

More games than I have time for, not to mention I just discovered Mad Men for myself and I'm spending my time watching that.

My kids are currently fascinated with:
Angry Birds
Fat Princess
Bomberman
Lego Batman

MAD MEN! Great show!
Still playing Deus Ex. Going to have to do everything in my power to not start Human Revolution today and wait until I get back from PAX.

Playing Borderlands till the 6th when space marine and dead island come out, going to have to choose between that (but already talked about that in another thread). Unfortunately my xbox won't connect to XBL in my dorm for some reason (even though it has for the past year and a half). I discovered that when playing Halo Reach and you already beat the campaign and you don't have Live there's little motivation to play.

Doing a 2nd playthrough of Dragon Age 2 right now. Playing a complicated mage, who hates mages, loves templars...

Waiting for Portal 2 to show up in the mail.

NCAA Football 12. Finally giving Road To Glory a shot since none of my friends want to do anything else. Boring night.

NickKmet said:
I'm playing this game titled "Life: Moving Into An Apartment."

It really isn't that fun. Too much grinding.

Use the cheat code "oldguyjustdiedhere" you will get all new carpeting and appliances.

Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Box-Art.jpg

It is awesome. And when I say awesome, I mean one of the best MMOs ever.

Puzzle Agent. It's nicely filling the empty void Professor Layton games left me. I just need to get my mind back into brainy mode, cause I'm having too much trouble solving all these puzzles. Story seems interesting and the full voice acting is awesome to have.

Counter Strike: Source. After hearing about Global Offensive, I remembered I actually own CSS. Then I remembered why I never installed it: I sucked.

cyberjim2000 said:
Counter Strike: Source. After hearing about Global Offensive, I remembered I actually own CSS. Then I remembered why I never installed it: I sucked.

I spent years getting my ass kicked on CS. I'd like to blame my connection, my computer, but I'm not sure I can get away with that. Good at Team Fortress, just bad at Counter Strike.

Meanwhile, I've been a busy, busy boy.

In addition to still playing Dragon Age 2, I received Portal 2 in the mail, about halfway done with it. I picked up one of my NCAA dynasties again, been doing that. In addition, my nephew bought Gears of War 2 and was having trouble on some levels, so that was given to me so I can beat it for him and allow him to go back and pick what levels he wants to play.

Dynasty Warriors 7. I'm determined to 100% this game, and so far I've made decent progress.

Just need 3 weapons and like 58 characters to max bond. Yeah, no problems. <<;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133