What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning Fallout New Vegas tomorrow to gamefly, don't know what to get next might get borderlands so I can finish it (damn you blockbuster and your week only policy which has disallowed me to finish so many games). Back home from campus which means PS3 so I get more time with Killzone 3, Infamous 2, Little Big Planet and most importantly MGS4.

Beat Resident Evil 5. Only one I've yet to beat is Code Veronica. Now I'm just playing around with Mercenaries and upgrading guns. I rather liked this one though, do believe I may purchase.

Also just finished replaying single-player campaign of Medal of Honor (all 4 1/2 hours of it...). Haven't tried the multiplayer, the campaign is probably one of the better ones in the past few years. Truly an awesome story.

Waiting now for Dragon Age 2 to come in. I'll probably like it since I have such low expectations.

Finally finished Bioshock 2. Going to start up on Fallout: New Vegas at some point this weekend. Cannot wait til the wife is back at school so I have nights to play a few hours.

I went to a friend's house this weekend and played some Counter-Strike... forgotten how enraging it could get it if you get into it.

Days of Elona after days of Stone Soup. Still a save scumming Fairy/Claymore with my harem of women and a silver bell. God I love this game.

Just finishing off some Nier endings. But before I do Ending D I have to get all the achievements, otherwise it wipes my data when I complete it?!! Annoying.

After that, I need a new game. Gonna buy something...but what?! I've always needed to play Mass Effect...maybe now is the time before I go into the massive October/Novemeber releases.

Dude, I know you're an achievement whore, but don't go after all the achievements. They are masochistic.

Although you can save your data on an external flash drive and then just put it back after you've done Ending D.

Also, you shouldn't spoiler Ending D. It ruins some of the magic for all those who haven't gotten it. But since it's too late now... it doesn't let you make a new character with the same name after you do Ending D.

But I'm so close! Just need to upgrade weapons really. Plus, it is enjoyable. Just a bit of a bummer going to the junk heap so many damn times!

Green_Lantern said:
You get a steam key...Mines DL'ing through Steam right now :D

really? Damn. Buying as soon as I get home from work. I love you, GL. If I were Longo I'd probably try to send dirty pictures of myself to you.

So I lied about waiting until I get home. I just ended up buying it from work. $34 was too good of a deal to pass up. They actually have some good pre-order price deals too. Better than steam. And since some of those games require a steam key, I might as well get it for the lowest price. Thanks for directing me there, GL. It's always good to check the competition - especially if it still allows me to consolidate my library into one interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod