What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course 8)

I got RE4 remastered as well. Kind of switching between the two. It's quite amazing how after about 9 years after I played the game, I still remember where enemy spawns are and stuff.

MattAY said:
Of course 8)

I got RE4 remastered as well. Kind of switching between the two. It's quite amazing how after about 9 years after I played the game, I still remember where enemy spawns are and stuff.

Haha, me too. It made boss fights a lot easier.

I wish RE4 on the PS4 was compatible with Playstation Move, similar to RE5: Gold Edition on the PS3. Being able to play with a remote like the Wii-mote makes the game so much easier. :p

Yeah I sampled RE4 on the Wii, which I guess is similar. And it was way easier!

Kind of reminded me of those House of the Dead arcade games actually!

StudioTan said:
Area 51. Sucked my pockets dry.
My brothers and I played that one a lot, 'cept it was my dad's pockets...at CiCi's...every other weekend he had us...and we never really beat it. Probably could have just saved up some quarters and dumped them all into it in one night, but we weren't forward thinkers.

My partner and I cranked up the difficulty of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls for PS4 from Hard to Expert and it's still too easy. Now we're leveling up 150% faster than normal. I dunno how or why but our game must be bugged. I shouldn't have +7,000 defense as a level 28 crusader.

My partner and I boosted the difficulty in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls to Master difficulty. We're just under level sixty and we're in Act V. Act V is interesting because I've never played it before.

With Master difficulty, enemies are finally starting to hurt us. One of the bosses nearly killed me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle