What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season of Infamy is probably the best storyline DLC. It's not very long, it'll probably take you an hour to finish but it's the most entertaining of the lot. Batgirl's is alright, the rest are pretty shallow, especially Harley Quinn and Redhood.

Master_Craig said:
the rest are pretty shallow, especially Harley Quinn and Redhood.

At least they had something resembling a boss fight. I was messing around with some of the AR challenges last night and the Batcave and Wayne Manor ones are really cool. The environments in both are really fun to explore.

I'm replaying Pokemon Fire Red (cough blame PoGo cough)

I'm thinking if i should play Pokemon Crystal or HeartGold after that. Any suggestions ?

I got the remaster of Resident Evil 4 for PS4. As it's one of my favourite games of all time, I couldn't help myself.

It's tricky to play on a PS4 controller... the last time I played RE4 was on the Nintendo Wii, and the Wii-mote made the game so easy.

The graphics still look okay, but you can see it's certainly aged. It's funny, when RE4 first came out eleven years ago, the graphics back then were ridiculously cutting edge.

Battlefield 1 open beta. So I might be really bad at this game but does it seems like the FT-17 light tank is pretty powerful for what it is?

I'm still playing Resident Evil 4 for the PS4. I'm up to the final chapter, the island.

I took a break from RE4 to try out Lords of the Fallen, which I downloaded for free from PSN's PS Plus. I've heard it's alright and I heard it's pretty much an easier version of Dark Souls but with a more coherent story.

I don't like it. It's a pretty game, having nice visuals and a cool orchestral soundtrack, but it feels and looks so slow and sluggish. Combat feels incredibly boring and lacks the fast pace, visceral action that Dark Souls has. I fought and killed the first boss, but he got me with what felt like cheap tactics... circle around him, go to strike, he turns around and without even raising his shield, his... "area of block" I suppose just magically deflects my blow, staggers me, and opens me up for a massive counter attack.

I don't think I'll play anymore. I love Dark Souls style games (I really enjoyed the 2D Salt and Sanctuary for example) but this... yeah, I can see why people didn't like it.

Elite Dangerous was on a small sale, so I've been trying it out. I could tell a long story of my many quests across my small section of the universe, my many attempts to do cool stuff, or I could just say Fuck this boring game. Nobody play it.

I started playing Journey last night on the PS4 as I got it free from this month's PS Plus games. It's a beautiful, simple game and to be honest, I was getting a bit bored at first... but I thought it was absolutely amazing how I started to randomly play with another person and I had no idea who it was.

We were cruising along together, pressing circle to do that song sound thing and it was really awesome.

I felt super bad though when I had to go. :( Damn you, bed time.

^ There is an achievement for playing most of the game with another person! If that person is a trophy hunter he would've fucking hated you hahaha!, I know I would!!

I had no idea, now I feel super bad. :p

It was late at night anyway like 10:30 PM, so unfortunately I couldn't tell the guy "lol bed time g2g"

Helplessly addicted to Black Desert Online at the moment. :oops:

Easily one of if not the best MMORPG I've ever played.

iK1NG said:
Helplessly addicted to Black Desert Online at the moment. :oops:

Easily one of if not the best MMORPG I've ever played.
tumblr_o5u3y5oKW51u22sioo1_500.gif

Got a huge urge to play Batman: Arkham Knight again, but I just don't want to go through the damn Batmobile segments again. I don't have a copy of Arkham Knight though, traded it in a while ago.

Also got an urge to play Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, which I still have... might play that this weekend.

Bioshock 2 Remaster on the PC. After crashing multiple times, let's just say that I'm glad that I got this version for free and anyone who paid for it got fucked.

My partner and I got Resident Evil 5 for the PS4. The game actually looks pretty good for a seven year old title. The jump from 4 to 5 is amazing. I forgot the controls are a little bit different, e.g. more melee moves, ability to strafe (but still unable to move while shooting) etc. We're playing on Amateur mode because my partner has never played before.

My partner and I are also playing Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on PS4. It's actually really fun playing together on the console. I made a Crusader (never played as one before) and she made a Monk. We started yesterday and already we're making the descent to finishing Act I. We're both level sixteen.

Curiously... I think our game must be bugged. I don't know why but for some reason, we have a power up that never seems to turn off and we both have nearly four thousand defense each, at level sixteen. We both just can't die.

I'll see if this power up is still in effect next time we play. If it is, I may have to bump up the difficulty. I look forward to playing more D3 tonight. :)

Time to turn up the difficulty. There's like 12 torments levels now.

I've beaten the main game of Bioshock 2 remaster. 14 hours played but I've crashed like 30 or 40 times during. I wouldn't recommend it on the PC. Consoles maybe.

We're gonna play again tonight after dinner, so if we still have stupidly high defense then yeah, the difficulty will go up.

That's a shame to hear about Bioshock. I've never played any of the Bioshock games before and figured it'd be a good place for me to start. Might wait for a price drop though.

Currently playing BioShock Remastered on PC. There's a bunch of .ini edits to make the game look much better thanks to 2K jipping PC players.

I'm also dabbling in Black Desert Online, Riders of Icarus, still trying to get through Black Ops III, a bunch of Android games, and Tales of the Abyss on 3DS. I also bought an original Xbox about 2 months ago and have bought over 30 games for it. I'm in over my head right now.

I rarely ever do this, but I bought an Early Access game on Steam, Everspace, and it's pretty amazing. The sense of speed is awesome and it feels like you're really in space. I can't wait for this game to be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle