What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like playing poker with people at my exact same level (or in Poker Night at the Inventory). I hate playing with people who are really good, because they always win, and I hate playing with people who are really bad, because then they're just like "WHATEVER! I'M GOING ALL IN EVERY SINGLE HAND!"

I fucking suck at poker. Because it rarely happens, I show it way too much when I think I have a winning hand.

I get down on poker in video games, but not specifically poker video games. Like, the poker in Far Cry or Red Dead Redemption will take up way too much of my time.

RDR's poker is the best ever, enhanced only by the suit that allows you to cheat. That equals out to be a tremendously fun mini-game.

De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:
the diablo 3 patch is pretty impressive.
Just started updating, thanks. How impressive are we talking, here? Console version impressive?

yes... the game is MUCH better. i haven't played the console version but the game has been greatly improved in pretty much every area. its a game that people would have almost been happy with at launch now.

danielrbischoff said:
More Garden Warfare, GTA Online if I'm motivated on the weekends. Waiting for Titanfall, but not at all excited for it.

Been playing a lot GTA with a friend of mine from grad school. Still fun, somehow.

I played a bit of the titanfall beta. It was fun, but I wish they had a single player game. Also, I was terrible.

intoTheRain said:
De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:
Just started updating, thanks. How impressive are we talking, here? Console version impressive?

yes... the game is MUCH better. i haven't played the console version but the game has been greatly improved in pretty much every area. its a game that people would have almost been happy with at launch now.

I can't play D3 on the PC cause my finger can't handle it, but I loved the console version and from what I understand the new patch basically puts the PC version up to par with the console version.

Green_Lantern said:
intoTheRain said:
De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:

I can't play D3 on the PC cause my finger can't handle it, but I loved the console version and from what I understand the new patch basically puts the PC version up to par with the console version.
It's like a totally different game, now. I assume these changes will be applied to the console version when you buy the expansion, too. Just a heads up. I don't know how that'll affect trophies and achievements, but I'm guessing it will have its own set of them, and might even force you to convert your characters to expansion, like in D2.

I left off on Nightmare mode with my barbarian. Now, they've completely gotten rid of the modes. When you go to pick a quest, there's Normal, Hard, and three other difficulties to choose from. That's it. I chose Hard, because I figured that's the equivalent of what I was on before. Nope. I struggled to kill basic skeletons, but within 30 minutes, I had found enough good loot to bring me up to speed with the new challenge.

There's also a bunch of statistic and cosmetic changes, some of which I'm not too excited about, but nothing has ruined the game for me so far. I'm definitely getting back into this.

Right now i'm playing Eclipse War Online the game is currently on CBT. Not much for the graphics but I find their monster transformation cards as a unique feature. According to their page, there are 700 cards to be collected and I'm assuming this includes boss cards.

Started AC4. It's bloody awesome! Just been through 3, and the first few missions of 4 have shown me how rubbish 3 actually was! It's the 2nd, but with pirates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133