What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NecroWolf said:
I'm playing that wonderful game called "OH GOD I'M 30 YEARS OLD NOW OH GOD OH GOD".

It's a great game, it's sequel is called "FUCK I'M 31", it's an annual series. It was really good for the first few titles, especially "WOOHOO I'M 21!". That was the best one. :drink2:

:wave2: Happy birthday. Welcome to middle age. Remember some of us are even farther along in this series than you are youngster.

Haha, I hate golfing in GTA. Everytime I play it reminds me that you have a hole-in-one and I dont :(

Every time I play it, it reminds me I haven't played it with you. :(
Oh, this will sound creepy, but I still watch that golf video of you and your friends from time to time. I laugh every time I hear "Oh, good god" after that swing.

I'm working on Assassin's Creed 3 now. I forgot how nice the free roaming in this game is. Also - I fucking love rope darts.

MattAY said:
I'm working on Assassin's Creed 3 now. I forgot how nice the free roaming in this game is. Also - I fucking love rope darts.
Yeah just wandering around the world is fun to me. The rope dart was an incredible tool too. I hope it shows up in other AC games.

I've actually been exploring a lot less than in most other Metroidvania games. Just sort of sprinting toward the next boss and only branching down different paths occasionally.

Been playing a lot of Payday 2 on steam with Eyebrows. Also been going through a long solo campaign in Civilization 5.

Been playing Remember Me on PS3 as well, since it is free this month. It's pretty interesting. The combat is very similar to Arkham City/Asylum, with a slight twist, and is perhaps a little less refined. There are a lot of platforming sections that are a little too straightforward. The memory stuff is interesting, but not terribly challenging. I am enjoying the story. For a free game, I really can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod