What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green_Lantern said:
I didn't use college as some excuse to not play games.

:(

It's not that I don't play games during regular school weeks, just that I don't have time to sit on a couch for 10 hours a day playing ass creed 3 days in a row like I have been.

spartan317 said:
So I picked up Dungeon Defenders... Not really liking it. Perhaps its just me but tower defense isn't my niche...
I like traditional tower defense. Dungeon Defenders just isn't my cup of tea.

I was trying to get another #1 spot in Strider's beacon run challenges. This time, I'm #1 for Tunnel Trouble. I also did it LIVE on Ustream. Chris_Crime was there with me in chat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb6OU9x9GCI
I actually ended up beating my own time while waiting for the leaderboard to load and resulted this screenshot.
1956685_840229979337016_686052882_o.jpg

I finished the Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag story. I'm really close to 100% but I need to unlock a treasure map through Kenway's Fleet minigame/app to get it. That's just barf.

Also I think this was easily the best AC game on the series, but I really hate the lore of these games. And the general storytelling is just awful. There's a part at the end where Edward looks over and sees his dead friends (most of whom he killed) gathered around a table at a bar cheering him. *facepalm*

used44 said:
I finished the Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag story. I'm really close to 100% but I need to unlock a treasure map through Kenway's Fleet minigame/app to get it. That's just barf.

Also I think this was easily the best AC game on the series, but I really hate the lore of these games. And the general storytelling is just awful. There's a part at the end where Edward looks over and sees his dead friends (most of whom he killed) gathered around a table at a bar cheering him. *facepalm*

Yeah, I thought that was pretty awful.

I did however really enjoy the game far more than AC3. Best part? Not having the shitty immersion breaking transitions from gameplay to cutscene. That was by far the most annoying thing about AC3 (other than the boring story).

Was playing South Park: The Stick of Truth for PS3. I'm a big fan of South Park so I think this game is hilarious, visually charming and plays quite well.

Possible spoiler: I'm up to battling Al Gore in a side quest but I can't beat him. He completely dominates me so I'm not quite sure what to do, e.g. keep trying with different strategies or try and level up and come back later.

I got Infamous: Second Son for PS4 on Saturday and I'm really enjoying it. The game looks amazing on the PS4.

Metal Gear Sold V: Ground Zeroes is out this Thursday here in Australia... I'm contemplating getting it but I'm just not quite sure about the $50 AUD price tag (about $45 USD).

I haven't played since... whenever 3 came out. Spring 2012. I'm due for another playthrough.

I highly recommend playing all the games back to back. Mass Effect 1, 2 and then 3. Get all the storyline DLC's and play them too. It's honestly a great experience in gaming and while doing this, you probably won't play anything else for a while.

When I did it, it took me almost four weeks to finish all the games and DLC (playing for a few hours per week night and having intense marathons on weekend nights). I didn't play anything else in the mean time.

I kinda wanna do it again.

I started up Stick of Truth, but after a couple hours my PS3 decided to give me the YLOD. Total bummer, though given that my PS3 is over 7 years old it's not surprising.

Now I play the game of deciding whether to try and fix it myself or just take it in to a shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod