What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NickKmet said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Playing a Vs. campaign with Nickkmet in Shogun 2 total war. His ass is getting beat by the computer players around him on easy mode. Sucka.

I would play against longo, but he decided that 7.50$ is too much for such a good game.

That coupon expired bro.

MY ASS IS NOT GETTING BEAT.

You just have better alliances than me. :(

Ive gone for jesus and everyone hates me. The map is a sea of red excluding shizamu and shino.

And i've given you 20000 cash. Sucka. Next time I'll play on hard whilst you languish in easy mode. :eek:

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
NickKmet said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Playing a Vs. campaign with Nickkmet in Shogun 2 total war. His ass is getting beat by the computer players around him on easy mode. Sucka.

I would play against longo, but he decided that 7.50$ is too much for such a good game.

That coupon expired bro.

MY ASS IS NOT GETTING BEAT.

You just have better alliances than me. :(

Ive gone for jesus and everyone hates me. The map is a sea of red excluding shizamu and shino.

And i've given you 20000 cash. Sucka. Next time I'll play on hard whilst you languish in easy mode. :eek:

:( Ouch.

Just finished Arkham City. Doing sidemissions now aand may start a new game+. Is it a lot harder in NG+?

Also started playing Star Wars Galaxies again.

It's not THAT much harder in NG+, but I enjoyed the ride one more time. If you roll right into it it'll feel like a natural progression from Normal.

Just finished The Last of Us last night.

I think I'll have to play the 2013 Tomb Raider on my PC soon. Thanks intoTheRain!

Master_Craig said:
I think I'll have to play the 2013 Tomb Raider on my PC soon. Thanks intoTheRain!

Such an awesome game. Unfortunately I have video game ADD so I moved on but I will finish it. One of the best games I ever played.

UghRochester said:
Noritama said:
Still playing last of us started on hard. It's not that hard :( wish It would punish me more :(
Right, but being all stealthy is a b*tch.
Actually once I got passed the train station I just said fuck it on being stealthy. You get the ol' Brick & Shotgun and you can pretty much dominate the whole game.

Currently working on a slightly modified version of the Feed The Beast Direwolf20 Minecraft mod pack.

I want to make myself a Portal gun, but sadly one of the components of it is a Nether Star, and I just can't seem to collect any Wither Skeleton Heads to make a Wither to kill for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle