What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WickedLiquid said:
Craig, 400 Days is completely different as it introduces us to 5 new characters each with their own separate story. Keep in mind it's the length of an episode so the stories are very short.

But without spoilers I will say that there are some fimilar faces from season 1 and your choices you made does have an impact although it's very subtle.

Sweet as, I need to get this game.

Lego Batman 2. Just played my first level featuring the supremely over-powered Superman. Love it.

Recently tried out The Last of Us multplayer for the first time. Loving it. Great story, but great multiplayer= GOTY nomination.

It's just uncharted MP with a story and objective. Just wait until you get a big community and it starts getting clutch whether you finish big or not. Also, don't back out of a game because your baby is crying. Just walk away and be that guy. Because if you completely crap a game by exiting midway, your clan resets to zero. PROTIP.

Bretimus_v2 said:
It's just uncharted MP with a story and objective.
I disagree. There's definitely room for people to find exploits, get so good that it loses the tension, but I didn't enjoy UC multiplayer nearly as much as TLOU and I think it's mostly because of how weapons are doled out. I love games where you have to scramble for any real firepower.

I really like the general shortage of bullets and how you have to build your bigger stuff. But yeah that dude who gets some finishes early basically snowballs. Going to the no party games helps even it out a lot.

danielrbischoff said:
It's frustrating that the developers work so hard to balance things in multiplayer, but it only takes a week for it to go all out of whack again.

I just want a bolt action rifle.

I'd buy all new FPS MP's if they just added a rifle from one of the WW2 shooters of the 2000's.

:cry:

SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV SMTIV

Get one of the Level-5 downloadables that have come out. I have Aeroporter and it's shallow but fun. There's also Liberation Maiden which is like a 3D schmup kinda, and I've also heard good things about Crimson Shroud. Their latest Attack of the Friday Monsters looks interesting and I might check it out (if I do i'll let you know if it's worth it).

I'd also grab Mega Man 2 or 3 on the VC since those games are awesome and i like having a retro available on my 3DS. If you have Club Nintendo coins you can get the Game Boy Color version of Link's Awakening through that.

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket you could also check out Pushmo, one of the highest rated games on 3DS. There's also its sequel Crashmo but people haven't been as positive about that one.

Edit: Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move is pretty awesome too.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/ma ... n-the-move

I lost my saves.

I have a hate for myself. I bought skyrim legendary edition.
Now I have to start from the beginning -_-!

Finished up Hotline Miami.

Ho man, what a game. Didn't get the "true ending" yet, but even then there wasn't a single moment that let me down. Even the stupid hospital level was fucking great.

Definitely a recommended title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod