WET

GRColin

Rookie
For those of you who don't know, WET is a third person action title being released for the 360 and PS3 I believe in September of this year. It's being published by Bethesda and it places you in control of a sexy gun toting, sword wielding heroine. Oh yeah - There's Asians in it as well! Every nerds dream game right?

The demo is up now on the XBL Marketplace. I'm not sure about the PS3 demo. All I can say is damn is this game fun. It's very stylish. It's one of the most highly stylized games I've ever played. There's nothing like sliding twoards your enemy, guns blazing, shooting all around you in a 360 turn and finally getting to your end target and slicing them up with your sword.

The music rocks too!

I highly recommend you download the demo.

As an FYI for PS3 owners, the demo was released in the UK last week- if you have a UK account set up to check that store it's easily had.

Yeah, I saw my crumpeteer friends playing it. The Store hasn't updated yet that I know of. Maybe it'll be out stateside today.

It looks sweet.
Lethean, you never answered my XBL question.. i guess anyone can now.
Bethesda's making it, i'm pretty sure. They're not using the oblivion engine for it, are they?

Yeah Bethesda is making it, but looking at screenshots I doubt the oblivion engine is being used in it, although I really have no idea.

When I read the title I assumed it was for the opposite to the chanel BET.

Anyways, sounds like a cool game. No links?

Ahh thanks for clearing that up Madster. I'll edit it accordingly.

Keepit - Sorry I didn't get back to you. I didn't have a keyboard plugged in and I didn't feel like typing out a reply with the controller and I didn't know the answer but I would have to say no it isn't the Oblivion engine.

I got bored during the demo which is a bad sign. Would have been better I they would have implemented destructible enviroments a la Stranglehold. But I must say the black and red section (clearly influented by Kill Bill) were great.

madster111 said:
Just tried to download this.

'exclusive to Gold members only'

f*** that. I'm not spending $80 bucks for a demo.

You could always just subscribe for a month and cancel ;).

Rental...which isn't saying it was bad. The only things that will keep me in this game are the ambience (they music works well with the feel of the game) and Eliza D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133