WET

Kinda feels like a third-person Mirror's Edge. The music got really old, really fast. The graphics and healing system didn't impress me.

Quentin Tarentino + Stranglehold or Enter the Matrix = Wet

In my opinion, I played this game 10 years ago, and it was a pretty mediocre renting game back then. More so even now!

And really, Quick Time Events...AGAIN?! How many times must we complain about them until developers listen to us and stop putting them in games?

On the other hand, this game is drenched in style (and blood). I really enjoy the visuals, heck, even the menus! Rubi seems like an enjoyable protagonist (and pretty sexy to boot). Finally, yes, there are a lot of really cool moments in the game (if the demo is to be trusted, anyway).

Need to download. I know almost nothing about this game, so I'm sort of intrigued by all of the negativity in here.

used, you're gonna agree with me.

It's a good game, but completely and utterly average in every way. It does nothing new whatsoever, and has Quick Time Events.

keepithowitis said:
Since when do Quick Time Events ruin a game instantaneously?

Also, since when is "Quick Time Events" capitalized?

Name a single game which was good, that used QTEs often?

gow mgs4 re4, thats it. otherwise quick time is used in place of lazy coding. and who the hell thought mashing one button over and over till you have arthritis was a good idea? oh ydah, david jaffe. also, eliza=ugly, and bullet time and quick time events suck.

No, because MGS3 is the best game in the world.

Also, my one complaint is the doors. Do I have to hear "fucking door", everytime I open a door? Seriously, I don't get annoyed with the swears...when they're relevant...that would just get old quick.

Back to the topic, I thought the demo was sweet. Very stylized and the music fits right in. It really looks like a video game version of a Tarantino movie, but odds are I've played it before. In terms of gameplay it left some things lacking. The controls were there and everything was solid, but I just feel I need more from a game that tries to use the Max Payne feel that isn't Max Payne ten years after Max Payne came out. And it has Quick Time Events, which isn't auto bad but in a game like this feels lazy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod