Vote of Duty

Make it a 3rd person cover-based shooter. Also, set in the future, fighting aliens.

used44 said:
Make it a 3rd person cover-based shooter. Also, set in the future, fighting aliens.

And the guns should have chainsaws on them, and you should fight with 2 other dimwits who don't listen to your commands and get hung up at the most inconvenient times. Enemies should also spawn from random holes in the ground.

BigZell2020 said:
used44 said:

And the guns should have chainsaws on them, and you should fight with 2 other dimwits who don't listen to your commands and get hung up at the most inconvenient times. Enemies should also spawn from random holes in the ground.
Hey, I like that game.

:?

keepithowitis said:
BigZell2020 said:
used44 said:

Hey, I like that game.
...sounds too much like Gears of War..or was that the joke?

UghRochester said:
...sounds too much like Gears of War..or was that the joke?
suicide-7.gif
(as Ghost says)

I think they should drop all the shooting and violence. Those really ruined my gaming experience in the first one. I want to hand out soup for hungry African childs. Now that's a Call of Duty I want to be part of.

Don't worry, I'll inform Infinity Ward so we can all enjoy it together.

-New Weapons, attachments, and perks.

-NO vehicles!

-Not like CODWOW in any fashion.

How are people complaining about snipers not being able to hide? what are these people autistic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod