Vegas... Someone save me

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan317

Rookie
Ok boys I'm in Vegas with the family and I need to know if there is anything I should go see since we here on GR are international men (and women) of Mystery...

Quick! Go find an asian prostitute!!

Check under the bonnet first though...if you know what I mean.

MattAY said:
Quick! Go find an asian prostitute!!

Check under the bonnet first though...if you know what I mean.

Yeah I'm not sure the wife would agree with that one...

Though Criss Angel sounds good...

Criss Angel is terrible. His "magic" is terrible. Just look at some criss angel mind freak segments on youtube, and all his shit can be easily explained with common sense. The only reason people know anything about him is because he's fucking weird and hypes the shit out of himself.

Personally, I'd recommend you go see pen and teller instead. Pretty sure they're still in vegas, and their stuff is much better from what I've seen.

The Beatles' Love show at the Mirage was probably the best thing I've ever seen. I highly recommend that.

No luck finding a pretty asian hooker... Skirt or no...

and I refuse to pay $200 dollars to watch something i can get at a pawn shop on dvd...

Strippers tonight fellas...

Green_Lantern said:
You only need to be 18 for that stuff.....alcohol on the other hand....

I didn't get carded for booze or gambling in Vegas except for some of the night clubs w/ bouncers and the strip clubs.

Spartan - if your still in Vegas check out the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur if your into the medieval times type dinner with a show, would be good with kids too (I assume you have kids since you are there with the fam). It was amazing and had a kinda entertaining (for myself) kiddie-ish arcade you can mess around in while waiting for the show to start.

Also if you get a chance youtube Terry Fator. Sadly I didn't get to see him live cuz I thought he was gonna be a stupid puppet comedy show like Jeff Dunham (who sucks IMO) but he is a riot from what I saw on Netflix. Next time I'm in Vegas for a poker invitational I will definitely see him. Also, Gold and Silver pawn shop is another attraction I missed because I didn't think about it. Hope you get into something fun.

My roommates and I used to go down to Vegas on the weekends. Stay at one of their sister's, play a round of golf, eat at some buffets and then walk the strip, spend $20 on the poker tables.

I saw a couple of show there too. It's been a long time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle