Vanquish 2 please

Have you guys played Vanquish? It was on PS+ a few months back and it is fucking awesome. If you need a full blown explanation, check out this very length diatribe about how fucking awesome it is:

http://pastebin.com/m0xLSKzg

I love the game, but the final point is totally true. A Vanquish 2 should introduce a fem-robo-soldier-dude with co-op. Then it should have online multiplayer where the point isn't to kill the other robo-suit dudes, but to kill all the robots faster than anyone else. Vanquish is the only arcade-TPS I can think of.

Vanquish appreciation thread.

Vanquish was ahead of its time and sadly, was a sleeper hit. It took all the plots of every 80's action film, mixed it with mecha and anime while also designed the weapons and ships from a room filled with 10 years old.

It sounds silly in concept but once you play it, your jaw will drop.... look in the intro, there's a spaceship entering another spaceship... crashing into a BIGGER spaceship... built by space russians.

I think I bought Quantum Theory once mistaking it for Vanquish. Never played it.

If I weren't busy with reviews I'd be playing it right this fucking second. Vanquish is the kind of game that feels like you're getting your blood drawn, but then someone squeezes the bag and cocaine runs back up your arm and you go insane for the 15-20 minutes it takes to clear a room full of bad guys. Then you chill out again and move on to the next encounter.

I love Vanquish! Shocking you love a Platinum game so much ;)

I haven't played it for a couple of years now. But I remember being knee-deep in this game, played through it a couple of times.
It is seriously cool sliding around with those jet thingys.
I also remember being blown away by the very first mission when a massive ass space shuttle crashes into the ground next to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle