i need Godfather help ASAP!!! PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...so i've been playing The Godfather on PS2 for 4 days now and i just made Underboss last nite & i'm trying to do the Underboss mission...i already know that to take out all 4 families, i can kill all the doctors and all that jazz, but i can not (for the life of me) figures out where one of the doctors in Hell's Kitchen is...there's 3 on the map, but i can only locate two...the one i'm having trouble with is the doctor on the lowest part of the map in Hell's Kitchen...it looks like he should be right next to the "flower shop" on that street, but no one's around...there is, however, a boxer on the roof of the flower shop that i have yet to beat, so i was thinking maybe he has something to do with where i can find the doctor...i don't know, but i need HELP!!!!!

I don't know of any doctor's your supposed to whack. Maybe your talking about the dons? You need to be a bit more specific and structure your sentences a little better so we can understand you. And is this the mission where you need to kill the dons or is this a hit contract? Details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod