i need help!!! Tomb Raider Legend

GeeThAnG

Rookie
hi... i really need help. i prob sound like a doos but hey. im on the level where u go back to the place where amanda died and there r those big things with the gold balls that u need to move around n climb n stuff. and im stuck. its after u jump that florr that is faling and stuff. and there is a cat type tomb thingy that comes up. arg if anyone knows wat im tlkaing about pleeeeeeeeease i need help getting past there! im so stuck!!! i cant get onto the other side of that mechanism to get the last ball or watever to finish off the thingys lol

please helpp!!!

ok nevermind i got past that *dumb moment* lol

im now stuck in ghana in the ruins after u kill a whole bunch of guys and now im jus stuck. help would b greatly appreciated thank u :p 8)

GeeThAnG said:
hi... i really need help. i prob sound like a doos but hey. im on the level where u go back to the place where amanda died and there r those big things with the gold balls that u need to move around n climb n stuff. and im stuck. its after u jump that florr that is faling and stuff. and there is a cat type tomb thingy that comes up. arg if anyone knows wat im tlkaing about pleeeeeeeeease i need help getting past there! im so stuck!!! i cant get onto the other side of that mechanism to get the last ball or watever to finish off the thingys lol

please helpp!!!

There`s three gold balls,the first one on the floor; the second one on the right side above a flowerpot-like thing, just passing the zone where the floor fell; and the third is on the top of the big stone idol (which is with the arms closed). The main idea is to have the three balls in the floor to place them in the respective plates. The first ball (the one that already is on the ground), you must place it in the central space so that the "cat type tomb" come out of the floor. The second ball, you must bring it to the ground using the magnet hook (the flowerpot I mentioned is made of metal, and it should fell off the column when you hook it and pull it); put this ball in the right plate or space so the stone idol open his arms. Now climb the idol's arms so you can reach the third ball; once on the floor put it in the remaining plate.

hi again,

im stuck again.in kazakhstan. where u meet amanda. i keep getting killed one way or another. aaaaaanyone pleeeease help!!!!!

Shane loves his pillow. He loves it so much, he practices on it.

ew.

-dL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle