i need help!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by gold-eye, Aug 22, 2006.

1. gold-eye

gold-eye Rookie

i have been playing legacy of kain: defiance, and i am stuck at the moment, i have retreived the heart of darkness from inside kain, and ressurected janos audron, i have also managed to escape the ,ansion and have used the golden ouroodorus (or however you spell it) but my way is blocked by a cave in, what do i do now?

also please feel free to post your requests for help here as this is to help every one

*i reserve the right to edit or remove entries that contain swearwords, racial comments and other obusive comments*

2. JCD

JCD Rookie

Best thing to do? Bin the game and get a better one.......

3. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

^^^oh yeah, that was big help. a +1 post if i ever saw one.

i was unable to reference the exact point you are mentioning, so ill just link this faq: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/legacy_of_kain_defiance.txt

i have played it before, but it was long ago. and contrary to what the above dim-witted poster says, defiance was my favorite one out of all the series. enjoy the game.

4. JCD

JCD Rookie

Jeez, no need to get personal there.... Just saying that compared to other Legacy of Kain games, this one wasn't as good. I still think the original (Blood Omen) was the best. I found Defiance was quite frustrating in places but if you really like the game than good luck and I hope you can finish it. Sorry if I seemed a bit blunt before but no hard feelings?

5. Helios

Helios Rookie

legacy of kain was kinda boring anyway i mean you had cool vampiric moves and stuff but thats it. combat and puzzles were god awful.

6. Dark_Legacy

Dark_Legacy Rookie

I beat it last year sometime, so I couldn't tell you. It should be very straight forward. I didn't have a lot of problems with this game.

I liked the original Soul Reaver the best.

Soul Reaver 2 was also very good, in my opinion.