i need help!

gold-eye

Rookie
i have been playing legacy of kain: defiance, and i am stuck at the moment, i have retreived the heart of darkness from inside kain, and ressurected janos audron, i have also managed to escape the ,ansion and have used the golden ouroodorus (or however you spell it) but my way is blocked by a cave in, what do i do now?

also please feel free to post your requests for help here as this is to help every one

*i reserve the right to edit or remove entries that contain swearwords, racial comments and other obusive comments*

Jeez, no need to get personal there.... Just saying that compared to other Legacy of Kain games, this one wasn't as good. I still think the original (Blood Omen) was the best. I found Defiance was quite frustrating in places but if you really like the game than good luck and I hope you can finish it. Sorry if I seemed a bit blunt before but no hard feelings?

legacy of kain was kinda boring anyway i mean you had cool vampiric moves and stuff but thats it. combat and puzzles were god awful.

I beat it last year sometime, so I couldn't tell you. It should be very straight forward. I didn't have a lot of problems with this game.

I liked the original Soul Reaver the best.

Soul Reaver 2 was also very good, in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle