transgender sensitivity vs beating women

compared to most "hot" girls im actually pretty impressed with how she looks without makeup on

only thing i see wrong with her is her nose. everything else looks pretty fuckin smokin for a non makeup'd girl

im on team whoever the fuk she is

edit: and thats pretty kind of you to say madster is fuckin bar skanks :lol:

the problem i have with these photos is they arent JUST no makeup photos.

they're taken at the worst possible position, at the worst time of day, when said celebrity is probably hungover as fuark, etc.

edit: i like how they actually managed to find a picture where kristen stewart doesn't look like a crackhead without makeup on.

yeah sure if you show a post fight pic she'll look ugly, as for ronda roussey, I have no interest, I think it's her forhead

Gina Carano? How is she not woman enough for you Lethean

dfgdf.jpg

Icepick said:
yeah sure if you show a post fight pic she'll look ugly, as for ronda roussey, I have no interest, I think it's her forhead

Gina Carano? How is she not woman enough for you Lethean

dfgdf.jpg

Now we're talking!

Fit women are a turnoff for me. Now I don't want a huge nasty beast, but too fit or muscular comes off as too mannish for my tastes. My preference is for something soft I can squeeze.
And I could never get into an attraction with a transgender. Smell is such a huge part of sexuality to me that I could never get into it if she smelled like a man when she sweated. Fucking sick. Looks take a backseat to some things to me, and if she smelled like a dude, or if her "pussy" smells like a mangled dick and ball sack, it's not happening ever. Just not my thing.

basically, Urban, out of both pics you posted I'd choose neither. I don't get that one-or-the-other bullshit. Fuck that. As if there's not always another choice.

Optimus-Crime said:
Fit women are a turnoff for me. Now I don't want a huge nasty beast, but too fit or muscular comes off as too mannish for my tastes. My preference is for something soft I can squeeze.
And I could never get into an attraction with a transgender. Smell is such a huge part of sexuality to me that I could never get into it if she smelled like a man when she sweated. Fucking sick. Looks take a backseat to some things to me, and if she smelled like a dude, or if her "pussy" smells like a mangled dick and ball sack, it's not happening ever. Just not my thing.

basically, Urban, out of both pics you posted I'd choose neither. I don't get that one-or-the-other bullshit. Fuck that. As if there's not always another choice.

I would assume it would smell like the male taint.

Exactly my point. Man taint ain't my cup of pheromones. I talked to a gay man about this very thing and he agreed with me. His body was literally shaking at just talking about eating pussy, and I get that. Scents and taste are a huge part of sex.

Hahaha, the intelligent debate didnt last long eh fellas ;)

NOW POST SOME MORE ASS!

Camera angle and lighting can affect hotness by up to 3 points, easily. This is true for everybody.
Also, eyes. Very important for correct makeup if you want eyecolour to actually show up in a noticeable way on camera.

Optimus-Crime said:
Fit girls can be soft, too. In the most important of places, such as dat ass especially.
Fit girls are a pretty big turn-on for me, but then again i like the dick so i might be biased.

Lethean said:
Seeing as how I have a kid and a hot wife and as far as we know you're single or fucking bar slags, I don't know if you're in any position to ask that.
Just like to take this opportunity to clear up some points i've wanted to talk about for a while:
You're assuming Aussie culture = Murrikan culture.
Similar, but not identical. Biggest change is 'bar slags', because that's a negative in the US. Here in Aus, it's equally fine for a girl to go to a club to pick up as it is for guys. Our girls aren't taught to have that 'good girl' image that you americans seem to look for in wife material, so it's just as likely to meet a nice girl at the club at 3am as it is to meet one at the library.

In saying that, the last girl i slept with (who i did meet a club in newcastle) had almost no similar interests to me, so we decided to part content with just sex.

I doubt i'll get married for a while, if ever, though. Primarily because i don't want kids and all the people i've known to have weddings have spent an incredible amount of money and stress over the day itself. Don't see the point (at least now) to spending 8 months doing hardcore saving for a single event and slight tax benefit when you could've saved much more lightly for those 8 months and then went on a damn good holiday in Hawaii.

Optimus-Crime said:
Boy, what passes for "intelligent debate" these days.
If criminals can discuss business in strip clubs, we can have a series debate while looking at particularly nice asses.

Optimus-Crime said:

dfgdf.jpg

dunno about you but I see plenty to grab that would be soft to squeeze there.

and I used to be similar to you, but fit girls are growing on me more and more. I think its 25% due to the way they look, and 75% due to the fact it tells me they like to take care of themselves and are motivated.

i would have always seen Gina Carano's body in those photos hot though. thats never been too fit for me.

edit: still can't get over her ass there. didn't know it was that great.

The girl on the right has a nice ass.
The girl on the left has a nice chest...the far, far left i mean, the woman in the background.
I don't want my woman with too much muscle. nah, I really don't.
I can appreciate a woman's motivation in the gym, but that doesn't make me want to fuck her anymore or less. Somewhere in between toned and fat is nice. Something right in the middle. Don't want her to have a 6 pack. Too much leg muscle on a woman freaks me out.
Actually looking at the girl's face on the right, she's got some weight on her. The girl on the left is probably cutting for a weigh-in, so no wonder the lean and mean look.
either way, they're both nice to look at but if we're talking hypothetical then I'm more of a Kate Upton fan. Like whoever you want to like.

Theyre both the same girl.

But as you said shes really cut in the one on the left and is a little bulked up in the one on the right, but i'd take both.

And i totally understand your not finding fit girls that attractive, as I used to feel that way. But its been changing lately for me.

Oh and I looooooooooooove thick built legs on a girl, as long as they're not TOO shredded. *wipes slobber from keyboard*

oh, same girl, well damn, nice ass. I definitely like the more meat version on the right.

on topic, the transgender fighter shouldn't fight women but it's the promoter who is to blame. He's running a carny act knowing full well what he's up to, but that's run of the mill tactics for fight promoters.
Basically he's putting on man vs woman fights, brutalizing women, to turn a buck.

madster111 said:
You're assuming Aussie culture = Murrikan culture.
Similar, but not identical. Biggest change is 'bar slags', because that's a negative in the US. Here in Aus, it's equally fine for a girl to go to a club to pick up as it is for guys. Our girls aren't taught to have that 'good girl' image that you americans seem to look for in wife material, so it's just as likely to meet a nice girl at the club at 3am as it is to meet one at the library.

In saying that, the last girl i slept with (who i did meet a club in newcastle) had almost no similar interests to me, so we decided to part content with just sex.

I doubt i'll get married for a while, if ever, though. Primarily because i don't want kids and all the people i've known to have weddings have spent an incredible amount of money and stress over the day itself. Don't see the point (at least now) to spending 8 months doing hardcore saving for a single event and slight tax benefit when you could've saved much more lightly for those 8 months and then went on a damn good holiday in Hawaii.

See, I consider a bar slag ugly. I don't associate it with any kind of good girl/bad girl image. I just think of a small town, 3 sizes too big, trashy girl wearing tight t-shirts doing bad karaoke. Which, in all seriousness, I doubt even you would stick it in ;)

I agree about weddings. We had a very low key wedding. People who spend 10 grand on a wedding? That's crazy.

Oh and Chris, I found just the female MMA fighter for you -
the_sexiest_female_640_20.jpg

Oh and I think we're all on the same page regarding a man becoming a woman and beating up women so naturally the conversation went in a different direction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod