Today is Opposite Day.

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Chris_Crime is cool. Trippysmurf is handsome. Tylzen's culture is interesting.

Wow Ugh, what an interesting post you made, glad to see you're always contributing such meaningful stuff to the forum! Keep up the GREAT work!

Also lokness is getting laid because he made a pokemon thread.

I love you guys so much. You're all intelligent individuals worthy of respect.

Except you Used. Fuck you.

Longo is a very happy guy.
Used is such a twat, I cant even BEGIN to know what to with that guy!
Ugh is like the cleverest man alive. So clever that he can perform telekinesis with his cock.
Trippy is the best mod ever.
So am I.
I didnt fuck Lindsay Lohan.

Wait a second Used... If today is opposite day then shouldn't you say "Today is NOT opposite day". Because the opposite of that would indicate that it really is opposite day.

You said "Today is opposite Day" so therefore it is not.

But wait... It must be opposite day because I interpreted what you said as the opposite. So basically today is opposite day which means it isn't opposite day which means it is opposite day otherwise I wouldn't have thought the opposite of what you said.

*head implodes*

I do not picture all of you as muscular men in working suits groaning as you type in this thread.

And i hate sex cybering in wow and i do not pursue it. No sir-ee...

It is... opposite day... right?

used44 said:
Trippysmurf is handsome.

That was uncalled for. But then again, you come from the great state of Alaska, know for its classy and stick through it governors and their moral non-retarded children.

I hope you don't get eaten by a polar bear.

Longo is the wittiest person on this board.

Stal has a lame beard.

Man, this board moves too quickly for me, too many posters posting in too many new threads of varying topical themes and intellectual . Stop it, slow down!

Also, the modding here is too strict. You guys need to just back off and let us have our on-topic conversations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod