Happy international women's day!

Lien

Rookie
Hehey guys! know what day it is?
international-womens-day--001.jpg

Ayup! Now i ain't no woman but still, let's spend this day reminding ourselves of all the struggle the opposite sex has done since the beginning of time to recent years and to also remind everyone that women in the world, be it third world country or the western world, still do not live in equality. Like say... the suffragettes? and not just the ones in america!

LIEN'S FUN FACT: Did you know that Rush Limbaugh invented the term femi-nazies? That term has been criticized world wide by feminist all around the world to deter gender equality movements. I think feminist frequency Said it best in this video

and yes i am aware that France was one of the last countries in Europe to allow woman to vote... in 1945... and i am not proud!

Hmm, maybe that's why I couldn't stop thinking about women today.

...nah, I just always think about women. :brow2: Happy Women's Day!

Women: Happy Anniversary !
Men: Oh shit!

Women: Gay men make great BFF's
Men: Lezbos are HAWT! Not the butch ones.

Women: Will Men ever make any sense?
Men: Women will never make any sense.

International Women's Day? First we give them the vote, and now this? God, we're doomed.

Man, misogyny is great.

Come on guys. Let's be fair. We get the ability to pee whereever we want. They have childbirth. Let them have a day because 1 day out of 365 isn't a whole lot and its not like its an important day. Its March. The beginning of March. Too cold and too warm to do anything that matters.

spartan317 said:
Let them have a day because 1 day out of 365 isn't a whole lot and its not like its an important day. Its March. The beginning of March. Too cold and too warm to do anything that matters.

Cooking always matters.
myriam-cooking.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
spartan317 said:
Let them have a day because 1 day out of 365 isn't a whole lot and its not like its an important day. Its March. The beginning of March. Too cold and too warm to do anything that matters.

Cooking always matters.
myriam-cooking.jpg

Right where they belong.

I'm glad it's just international womens day. I can keep abusing the local ones.... eh-eheh-he

i-love-beating-women-to-the-door-so-i-can-hold-it-open-for-them.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod