7-11 Day

De-Ting

Rookie
There's giving away free 7.11 ounce Slurpees at participating stores. I'm going back later today to get another fix.

Oh, and if you're still wondering why, it's because today is 7/11/11.

Boo, 7.11 oz is not enough to sate my slurpee desire. Not to mention the constant dispensing leads to some rather watery frozen beverages.

NickKmet said:
I think this thread must be some kind of grammar hell.
It's k. As long as as nobody starts posts a "your" when they meant were trying to say "you're" we're alright.

De-Ting said:
NickKmet said:
It's k. As long as as nobody starts posts a "your" when they meant were trying to say "you're" we're alright.

I don't know man. I thought "There's" and "Were are you?" were pretty bad. Maybe a few too many slurpees?

De-Ting said:
cyberjim2000 said:
De-Ting said:
NickKmet said:

Ha! De-Ting, your alright.
Thread meltdown are imminent. Proceed to 7-11.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST....STOP...THERE...BAD..GRAM-

NO... NOT... I.... TOO!

All the 7-11's around here were rebranded as Tesoro 2 Go-Mart a long time ago. They still have slurpees and Big Gulps, just under different names or whatever. Also, Coke is the only good slurpee flavor they ever have.

man imagine what 7-11 day was like in the year 711, 7/11/711, there must have been so many free slurpees...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod