7-11 Day

intoTheRain said:
And don't mention Quebec, no Canadians like Quebecers, they're parasites. Hated by everyone.

Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec!

NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:
And don't mention Quebec, no Canadians like Quebecers, they're parasites. Hated by everyone.

Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec! Quebec!

lets keep this mature

intoTheRain said:
NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:

lets keep this mature

On this forum? I think that's asking a bit much.

Funny story though, my only experience with a French Canadian was at Niagara Falls. He was (most likely) telling a story to the people he was with, but he was kind of dancing around like a monkey and talking in French and they were all laughing as if he were telling them something funny. So, according to my experience, all French Canadians amount to terrible Chimpanzee impersonators.

How the hell would there not be 7-11s in Canada, when there are in Australia?
We're on the other side of the fucking planet, not even connected by land to the US like a certain red flagged country.

And we all know America is shit, there's no need to point it out.

MY POWERS OF CLAIRVOYANCE HAVE ACTIVATED!
Heed my warning!

"In the next 10 years, America will start a war with another country. The media is controlled by the government, so the media will skip over the little fact that the war was started only a couple months before the entire economy would have collapsed into a pile of rubble.
Obviously, because this war is happening, America can't go bad with it's debts and will end up sucking all the world's money more into the pit with it.
All the while, the sheep population continue eating literally double the amount of food they need to be overweight every day, not realizing the servings of their food is fucking STUPIDLY big and that drinking 2.5L of coke every day isn't healthy, while using all the land to plant crops of food for nothing but their vehicles because they're too stubborn to realize a V8 in a 3ton SUV is fucking stupid idea when Diesel technology exists."

Phew. That really took it out of me.
Feel free to quote that wall right there for when the United States Inevitably starts it's new war.

TheNesMan said:
Yeah, wtf are you smoking, there's 7-11s in Ontario.

in London?

I've never seen one, or at least noticed one. Maybe Toronto.

Holy fuck there is one in London. But it's on Commissioners, no wonder I never noticed it.

Gonna have to try a famous slurpee today.

Longo_2_guns said:
Fun fact: 7-11's are EVERYWHERE in Japan. Like, every street corner has one.

that's tim hortons here.

an intersection in my city has 3.

2 full sized ones and a small one in a service center.

intoTheRain said:
Longo_2_guns said:

that's tim hortons here.

an intersection in my city has 3.

2 full sized ones and a small one in a service center.

That's like Starbucks here. Though I live in Washington, so, no surprise there. As for 7-11's, I know of 1, maybe 2 within 20 minutes of my house.

intoTheRain said:

tumblr_lerw1oSYWT1qfoddeo1_400.gif

Longo_2_guns said:

Fun fact. i spent 8 months in Boise, ID and there is not ONE 7-11 in that god forsaken state.
they have Jacksons but ICEes are not the fucking same!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod