12 reasons to marry Latina chicks

Darren Wilson is a liar, and I hope he ends his life soon due to the guilt he feels for taking a life needlessly. Unfortunately, I don't think he cares enough to do that.

The issue I would really like to push for is cameras for all cops. A local company here has donated cameras to Ferguson PD but we have found the officers "forget" to turn them on.

I would also like to point out that the state of Missouri has some pretty powerful laws empowering the police to use deadly force on fleeing felons. Not that it morally justifies what happened but it does clear officer Wilson under Missouri criminal law.

It has been proven when officers are forced to wear cameras the use of deadly force and even just police misconduct drop dramatically.

Also the police wont police themselves. Independent citizen review group for police misconduct.

So I just did a bit of reading and it turns out Brown robbed a store but according to his friend never assaulted Wilson and Wilson attacked first. Now that I'm caught up on the events a little bit I don't feel completely ignorant. Just a little bit! I'll do some more reading.

We live in a world of GoPros. I'd happily support a .01% income tax for GoPros for all cops. You turn it off, you lose your badge. Done and done.
Of course it won't happen, but still.

Longo_2_guns said:
We live in a world of GoPros. I'd happily support a .01% income tax for GoPros for all cops. You turn it off, you lose your badge. Done and done.

Who would be opposed to this? Who!?

UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Who would be opposed to this? Who!?
I'd use the Hitler card, but who would nazi that coming?

JokerFacepalm20110725-22047-hxvv4j.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
Darren Wilson is a liar, and I hope he ends his life soon due to the guilt he feels for taking a life needlessly. Unfortunately, I don't think he cares enough to do that.
Yeah except for the part where multiple eye witnesses with supporting forensic evidence state that he was facing the officer with his head forward from his body in a run.
Otherwise known as a fucking perfect tackle position.
After having fought an officer in his car causing a gunshot to discharge.
After committing theft.

The only other way for the bullets to have entered his body like they did is if he was on his knees with his head bent.
You hear anybody claim that, yet?

The officer is 100% legally fine in this situation. Is that bullshit? Yeah, your US cops could learn a lot from aus ones and restrict the use of firearms to situations where the suspect clearly has a weapon of their own, but don't blame this single officer for your entire system being shit.

Advocating somebody kill themselves over this makes you a fucking dickhead, too, mate.

Sourdeez said:
It has been proven when officers are forced to wear cameras the use of deadly force and even just police misconduct drop dramatically.
Don't forget the drop on people acting like dickheads to the police, improving things for literally everybody.

madster111 said:
Advocating somebody kill themselves over this makes you a fucking dickhead, too, mate.

You're right, that was a bit strong. I apologize if I offended anyone.

No worries Urbz. Speak freely around me. If the cop had a camera we would know if the cop was just a liar.

You are a good man being able to apologise.Thank you bro.

Longo :lol:

Happy thanksgiving and peace to all.

Longo_2_guns said:
This thread is not all reich with me, Anne Frankly I won't stand for it.
I think people need to start concentrating on the subject at hand. That said, welcome back BlackStar. How many bots did you make?

Puerto-Rican/Black mix is the real winner. Like imagine if Terrence Howard or Melo had boobs. Ok... I wish I knew some famous females who fit this description

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133