7-11 Day

And if I had a quarter for every major American professional sports league playing next season I wouldn't have enough for a chocolate bar :(. PS have fun with baseball!

Crazy bull shit all the lockout stuff. I should have been a professional athlete so I could make millions of dollars playing a game and still feel so self-important I could complain about it.

danielrbischoff said:
How big of a rio- I mean party did they throw for that one?

I was there and took some video. Pretty lame compared to Van. I saw a dog wearing a Jets jersey though.

You Americans and you're 7-11's. Their ain't any 7-11's up hear in Canada. I just head on down too Orange Julius for a smoothie if I need a refreshing fix. If you haven't tried the Strawberry X-treme your missing out friends.

Anyone know if their are any 7-11's anywhere's in Canada? Is it just Ontario that is to cool for them?

7-11 hasn't gone to Canada because people don't live there, people just are there.

That and why bless a region with slurpees when it's mostly cold already?

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
7-11 hasn't gone to Canada because people don't live there, people just are there.

You silly Americans thinking your living in some tropical paradise, when in reality many parts of Canada are warmer then many parts of America.

With you're embarrassing government, even more embarrassing and ever growing debt, an out of control joke of a political seen, horrendous crime rates, being despised pretty much world wide, etc. I'd ride the success of you're slurpees as best I could to, so I can't really argue.

Even you're beer is terrible :(

At least you have good health care and a great education system.

O wait

intoTheRain said:
With you're embarrassing government...out of control joke of a political seen

I don't know Rain, your little vote of no confidence was kind of funny to watch on CBC.

intoTheRain said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

You silly Americans thinking your living in some tropical paradise, when in reality many parts of Canada are warmer then many parts of America.

With you're embarrassing government, even more embarrassing and ever growing debt, an out of control joke of a political seen, horrendous crime rates, being despised pretty much world wide, etc. I'd ride the success of you're slurpees as best I could to, so I can't really argue.

Even you're beer is terrible :(

At least you have good health care and a great education system.

O wait

Serious Slurpee envy. Stop dancing around and pointing out other stuff, when it comes to frozen drinks we kick ass.

NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:

I don't know Rain, your little vote of no confidence was kind of funny to watch on CBC.

Hey, I'm just trying too have a serious, logical debate about facts here, whilst intentionally using every single your/you're, there/their/they're and to/too incorrectly. (Which no one picked up on, defeating my purpose of posting in this thread in the first place)

Don't bring your false statements and shenanigans in here trying to derail the truth.

intoTheRain said:
NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:

Hey, I'm just trying too have a serious, logical debate about facts here, whilst intentionally using every single your/you're, there/their/they're and to/too incorrectly. (Which no one picked up on, defeating my purpose of posting in this thread in the first place)

Don't bring your false statements and shenanigans in here trying to derail the truth.

false statements? I don't know about you, but there's nothing funnier than watching the government of your lovable little neighbor completely fail and face-plant itself. Not to mention, you guys have those Quebec secessionists. I mean seriously, those guys are just funny to watch give interviews.

NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:
NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:

false statements? I don't know about you, but there's nothing funnier than watching the government of your lovable little neighbor completely fail and face-plant itself. Not to mention, you guys have those Quebec secessionists. I mean seriously, those guys are just funny to watch give interviews.

Canada doesn't need a government, we'd all get along just fine without one, drinking maple syrup and playing hockey while you Americans blow each other up. Our government is just for entertainment.

intoTheRain said:

I blame it on these darn American schools. :(

intoTheRain said:
NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:
NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:

Canada doesn't need a government, we'd all get along just fine without one, drinking maple syrup and playing hockey while you Americans blow each other up. Our government is just for entertainment.

Well it certainly achieves that goal.

NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:
NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:
NickKmet said:
intoTheRain said:

Well it certainly achieves that goal.

See our government is just there for entertainment, and entertainment it provides. Your government is there for a reason, but only provides entertainment, and on a much grander scale than Canada. Love turning on the news and seeing how much bigger the hole is that your government insists on digging itself into than the day before.

The only thing more entertaining than the Canadian government is seeing the new group of fools you're brain dead country will consider and support for presidency next.

And don't mention Quebec, no Canadians like Quebecers, they're parasites. Hated by everyone.

intoTheRain said:
Anyone know if their are any 7-11's anywhere's in Canada? Is it just Ontario that is to cool for them?

There's 15 in my neighbourhood alone. In Winnipeg, it's easier to find a 7-11 than a McDonald's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod