To Hell With You, UghRochester!

Is UghRochester a douche for stealing schimmel's description?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes!

• Hell Yes!

• What??

• Total voters

schimmel

Rookie
That's right Howard Hall, I'm looking at you! How dare you steal my description and use it for your own! There can't be TWO Jedis on the forums, that's just blasphemy! I hereby declare that you have to change yours from "The Fattest Jedi Around" to anything else, as long as it doesn't involve the word Jedi. That is all.

Kids, kids, you're BOTH terrible.

Also, where's the "Yes, but not for that reason" choice? Because that's what I choose.

thug-jedi-fight.png

There can only be one...

Ugh is the future of the GR forum.

Meanwhile...
7816817354.png

inactive users are currently holding admin rights. wut?

If at all interested, I'd nominate Bret AND Ugh. Definitely Ugh (but definitely Bret, too).
Dedication, he haz it.

Sounds gets a pass, he introduced me to the boards after all.....

I find it funny that there isn't an arrow pointed towards Sounds.

And really, we don't need more mods at all. Me and Mattay pretty much do all the moderatin' what needs to be done, and daniel, Maca, and Lethean are on enough that if there's a serious problem one of them can take care of it.

Well, Sounds gets a pass.

schimmel, I think you ought to be the one that goes, since your opinion and remarks regarding the situation are clearly unfitting of a true Jedi.

P.S. - Plural of Jedi? Jedi.

There's only one way to sort this out.
I demand a Jedi battle.

Plus, ugh is moderately cool. He needs another year of posting and to post high a little more often, then we'd all respect him.

I had no idea this has changed to it until I read this topic. I made a request for my title to change months ago, I have a feeling Lethean or maca makes bets with each to see who would notice first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod